2004 Jetta TDI Wagon, NY/NJ - $3750

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
I've travelled from Baltimore to have Mike do work on our car, so I know him and respect his opinion. Why don't you want anyone to contact him for his thoughts on this car?

benIV

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 PG 5m Jetta GL Sedan, 2003 RS 5m Jetta GLS Wagon (Golf Variant)
I've travelled from Baltimore to have Mike do work on our car, so I know him and respect his opinion. Why don't you want anyone to contact him for his thoughts on this car?
I think he was just concerned about flooding mike with calls from people who had no real interest behind it, and therefore causing Mike to feel hassled, put out or annoyed. Maybe Mike wouldn't care, idk. I doubt many would call a man and ask him about a car if they had no actual interest, but it takes all sorts to make a world right? lol

Regardless, the way i read it, i didn't think there was any attempt to hide information from prospective buyers.

tydaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold - 2003 GLI, 2003 TDI Wagon, 2010 TDI Sportwagen, 2010 Touareg v6TDI, 2005 TDI Wagon, current - 2006 v10TDI
I think he was just concerned about flooding mike with calls from people who had no real interest behind it, and therefore causing Mike to feel hassled, put out or annoyed. Maybe Mike wouldn't care, idk. I doubt many would call a man and ask him about a car if they had no actual interest, but it takes all sorts to make a world right? lol
Regardless, the way i read it, i didn't think there was any attempt to hide information from prospective buyers.
Agreed.