VAG DPF app

Lowangle

TDI
Mk6 sportwagon
Are there any that work with the cjaa engine? I mean, any that I can bluetooth to my phone and only cost around $30.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Try vagdpf the free version and different engine types. The developer of vagdpf is not from the US so there are some for the US that are not listed. But I tried some different engine types and found one that works for mine (CVCA). Nice program. Tried to get the developer to update for US models but he needs access to the cars to do so, so not happening.

Lowangle

TDI
Mk6 sportwagon
I dont have it. He lists every group in the sales description and cjaa isnt among them.
I guess I'll just spend the money and get the Polar

550TDI

TDI
v6 Amarok 550TDI
I have been using this app for 1 year now and my engine is not listed.
But It still work.
I selected every group one at the time until I find good one.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
You must not read and comprehend very well. Just because it isn't listed doesn't mean it won't work. Download the free version and try different engine types and find one that works. It can happen and does work for a lot of other people. Mine isn't listed either but it works. Once you try all the engine types and find one that works you can buy the paid app. Couldn't be any easier or cheaper than that, unless you are just to lazy to even try.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
You asked for good advice and I gave it to you and you just ignored what was posted completely. What do you expect? At least try it before calling me names.

Chummy

TDI
2014 Beetle TDI
Try vagdpf the free version and different engine types. The developer of vagdpf is not from the US so there are some for the US that are not listed. But I tried some different engine types and found one that works for mine (CVCA). Nice program. Tried to get the developer to update for US models but he needs access to the cars to do so, so not happening.
A few years have passed since this subject was discussed. I couldn't find a CVCA engine type listed amongst any of the custom engine groups in the app. In what group did you find a CVCA engine?

I've tried every custom engine group and none works with my CJAA-powered TDI.

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Under settings go to Custom engine group and choose Read from ecu. Works for my 2015 Beetle CVCA, for years now. Just used it again today to confirm regen.

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
I have a friend with a 2013 Jetta sedan (CJAA?) and he also wasn't able to get data with the app. I felt badly because I had suggested it would work. I'll have to ask if he used the read from ECU procedure .