Which injectors?

El Jimador

TDI
2005 Passat Wagon TDI
hey guys so i was planning on doing kerma tdi's hot swap option. i was just going to ask which nozzles are good? only upgrade i want to do is injectors. im not gunna do any future upgrades like turbo or anything just gunna do injectors so which ones would give me the most power?

El Jimador

TDI
2005 Passat Wagon TDI
I like the DLC 1019s
sorry for the late reply lol just logged back in for the first time after getting dicked from school. i was thinking of getting 1019, but are they cool without any other upgrades done? like i just wanna get injectors done and that's it

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
sorry for the late reply lol just logged back in for the first time after getting dicked from school. i was thinking of getting 1019, but are they cool without any other upgrades done? like i just wanna get injectors done and that's it
If you do just the 1019’s you may not have enough air for the fuel, resulting in a smoky engine. I highly recommend a tune, which is infinitely easier to install and will result in more of a power increase over just the injectors alone.

I had my car dyno'd when stock and it produced 72hp and 142 ft-lbs torque at the wheels.

When I added the Sprint205 injectors alone it increased me to 84 hp and 174 ft-lbs torque.

When I went to PP520 injectors alone it increased to 102 hp and 183 ft-lbs torque.

When I added the RocketChip 3 tune, it increased to 120 hp and 228 ft-lbs torque.

I have a few B4’s running around with just a tune on the stock injectors and the owners say they like the power increase. The boost levels go from 12-18 psi in most cases and it changes the fuel map as well, although it doesn’t work as efficiently because it can’t supply the fueling.

Last edited: