Bluetooth Wireless Adapter

vincej

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf Wagon
So this plainest of Jane model that I bought has no blue tooth and not even an aux input to the radio that I can find. Any suggestions of what I should use to get blue tooth connectivity to my phone?

scooperhsd

Top Post Dawg
TDI
NB, 2000, RED(5 Speed conversion) 2015 Golf SE
Last edited:

vincej

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Golf Wagon
Thanks. All I want it for is hands free phoning. Last night at BestBuy I bought a Jabra Drive that has a speaker and clips on the sun visor. Not cheap at $63 Ca. The fellow that sold it to me offered to help me set it up, which I will act upon after it is charged up.

Last edited:

Duke_962

TDI
2003 jetta 5spd
https://enfigcarstereo.com/

Bought his bluetooth module for my factory double din in my 03 jetta. I can stream music and answer calls using track up and down from steering wheel controls. Works great and haven't had an issue with my factory system. Plugs in to the radio and has external microphone to run simple and no batteries to charge

TdiRN

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 VW Jetta, 5 speed, 400k milesish
Thanks. All I want it for is hands free phoning. Last night at BestBuy I bought a Jabra Drive that has a speaker and clips on the sun visor. Not cheap at $63 Ca. The fellow that sold it to me offered to help me set it up, which I will act upon after it is charged up.
Let me save u some hassle, just take it back. It will work for a while and then, just like in the reviews, the problems start. Hard to connect, randomly cutting out,etc. I own one....

mrfiat

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI (Reflex Silver) , 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon (Black)
Duke which bluetooth adapter did you buy for your 2003? They have quite a few on their website for Volkswagens.