CALL FOR RESERVATIONS!!!!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
I will be calling the Marriott and reserving a room for myself for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday as soon as I get home from the beach (tomorrow).

PARTY ON!!!

NORM

I just book my room at the Marriott for Sunday night. They weren't offering the discount rate for Friday and Saturday since they had all 20 rooms booked, so I booked them elsewhere for less.

NORM!!!

2000jetta TDI

I just booked at the Marriot for the sunday night, they didn't want to give me the group rate, saying they would have needed the reservation way back in april????? But the nice lady pushed it through for me at the group rate!!!!!!

p.s. who can tell me a nice place to stay kinda on the cheaper side of things, for the other nites besides sunday??? is there a super 8, or best western??
any help appreciated!!!

[ September 07, 2001: Message edited by: 2000jetta TDI ]

NORM

You should be able to find something on www.expedia.com. That is where I found the condo at Olympia Park Property Management. It is right around the corner from the Marriott. There are a bunch of other hotels also. Most of them are more expensive and a couple less expensive.

NORM!!!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Cool, I have a room reserved for all three nights.

See you all then!

Incidentally, the hotel address is:

1895 Sidewinder Drive
Park City, UT 84060

jettadreamer

We just made reservations for Saturday and Sunday. Mickey if you would have a info pack at the desk for us when we arrive on Saturday it would be greatly appreciated. We are staying in Utah until October 5th, we will be camping the rest of the time and mountain biking.

D-lite

Just got off the phone (#800) with the Marriot. Saturday and Sunday booked, no problems. Coming solo.
Brian Bilger
Lynnwood Wa
Wht 98 Jetta
Up-chipped
tires on their last trip