extreamly need help! rough idle at idle lol

tdi/audi

TDI
2002 Golf TDI
i have a 5spd golf alh tdi and i have recently changed my ip with the 11mm and im not sure if it was right after or a bit after that my car started missfiring only at idle! if i put my foot on the gas pedal slightly it will idle smooth and when im driving it is also smooth. only at a red light when im stopped it will miss. injection timing is set to advanced but within spec,intake is clean,egr was changed,i just tryed changing all the injectors and still same thing. i dont wanna think it is my ip! i really need advice, any help will be greatly apreciated! i was thinking myb its the maf or a switch on the gas pedal?
thanks in advance for any help givin!

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
You could try the iq for the pump incase it's overfueling, I'm not sure but I think the maf is more of a lack of power issue and the tps would stop you reving the car. All it does is tell the ecu you want more revs then the ecu takes charge and ups the revs as requested. You could check the switch on the clutch though just in case it has fallen or has been knocked out of place.

http://www.myturbodiesel.com/1000q/multi/IQ-adjust-hammer-mod-TDI.htm