chase payment email

refueler

TDI
2014 Jetta 6 MT
When I clicked on the payment email it appeared to go to the chase log in page. But I found no place to create a username and password. The only thing on the page other than username and password was forgot password I tried that but since I don't have an account that didn't work. So 3 days ago I called the number for vw in the email they said the only thing they could do was to have the email resent by Chase. Its been 3 days so I called again they told me that Chase has 3 to 5 business days to resend the payment email. Haas anyone else had any issues with the payment email or am I not understanding how to do this. Wen I called VW they could not offer any help other than having the email resent.

duratitus

Veteran Member
TDI
Several different models. Selling them back to VW
I don't recall exactly how the process to set up an account worked the first time I did it.

I understand you tried to create an account using the "Forgot my password" link, but did you try entering your email and password on the first page of the link in the email?

refueler

TDI
2014 Jetta 6 MT
I called chase this morning and before I finished telling the lady my problem she stopped me and told me that my internet security was the problem. Now I asked the people when I called the vw call center if it could be my internet security causing the problem and they didn't seem to think so. I can't believe that nobody else's internet security caused the problem with the chase email. Well the problem is solved and I registered for the payment from chase. Now if vw can find me a 3rd row seat Tiguan I will be done with the tdi.