Visit IDParts on the Way to TDIFest 2015 - IDParts OPEN HOUSE!

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI

IDParts is having its first ever OPEN HOUSE on Friday, September 4th - the same weekend as TDIFest. If you are attending TDIFest in Maine this year you should stop by IDParts on the way! IDParts is 3 1/2 hours from Sunday River but only a few minutes off I95, so we're a perfect "rest stop"!

Everyone is welcome (even if they aren't attending TDIFest). Come by any time between 10AM - 4PM. We are excited to meet those who we've talked many times on the phone over the past few years but have yet to meet in person.

We will have our entire parking lot available for TDI parking. We'll have lunch (food truck!) and refreshments available, too. You can take a walk-through of the new IDParts warehouse and tour our (small) offices. After refueling (yourself, not car) you can get back on the road and head up to Maine in time to make the meet-and-greet!

If you wouldn't mind, please let us know if you are planning to stop by so we can get some sort of a head count and ensure we have enough food and drinks for everyone.

cfc1016

TDI
2003 ALH Wagon Auto; 2001 Beetle 5spd
dag nub it! i'm hiking mt washington friday morning. would have loved to do this!

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Looks like I'm going to miss this, as I will be driving up on Tuesday. That's okay, because I'll stop by and bug you guys anyway! :D

To the travelers, don't hang out at IDParts too late on Friday - the snowflake factory tour starts at 3:30pm, check-in starts at 5, and the meet & greet starts at 6:30. :)

cfc1016

TDI
Which route? I've been up it a bunch and can help with different trails if you need.
Great Gulf. I did it last year. I'm familiar with it. I had a dog with me last time who bailed out 150' (vertical) from the summit. Wasn't going to torture him to finish the hike. This year, it's just me and the cattledog. I've got the lady meeting me at the summit in the car so I'll be packing ultralight and just doing the one way hike. I intend to summit in ~3.5-4hrs, including breaks for picture taking, skinny dipping, etc :p

cevans

TDIClub Enthusiast, TDI Parts Ninja Vendor , w/Bus
TDI
2015 Beetle Conv. TDI 6-Speed & 2006 E320 CDI
Gave Boot Spir a try last year and absolutely loved it. It is the long way around for sure, but getting the nice wide views around the mountain is fantastic. Lots of scrambling, but not too much vertical at any one point.

See you Thursday Tomo.

cfc1016

TDI
Gave Boot Spir a try last year and absolutely loved it. It is the long way around for sure, but getting the nice wide views around the mountain is fantastic. Lots of scrambling, but not too much vertical at any one point.
See you Thursday Tomo.
It's kind of a matter of unfinished business. I must complete the great gulf. Hiking all but the last 150' vertical feels like going home with a beautiful woman and... Uh, well, you get the idea

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
I'm staying in Falmouth Wednesday night and will probably swing by Thursday on my way north.