WTB: 03 jetta tdi 5speed near SLC, UT

burnin_diesel

TDI
1999 Cummins Diesel 5 sp, 2004 Jetta BEW auto
Hi everyone,

I am looking to buy a 03 jetta near the Salt Lake area(I would consider 99-03). Near is within 500 miles for me but I would go farther if I needed to... I would love a white jetta because that is what the Wife wants but would look at most anything. Miles dont really matter to me either but .
Why am I looking?
Well, I have a 2004 jetta tdi auto with 46k. The auto just had an issue and I am tired of paying to fix auto trannys and am ready to switch back to a manual.

Price: ? I would like to find something between 4500-7000. I do realize that price will effect miles.

Let me know what you have!

Doug
Douglochner@gmail.com
478-997-1571

burnin_diesel

TDI
Wow... I know someone out there has to be kicking around the idea of parting with their tdi! I would also consider trading my 04 jetta tdi if someone wanted a car will super low miles? It does have a restored title but is still worth a chunk cause of the low miles (44k and has more than enough get up and go!)...But I would be very open to a manual jetta plus some cash for it. My 04 has always be very well taken care of ( ie. right type of oil, checking for cam wear, no kids, i don't smoke). Let me know cause I am still in the market cause like I said before I bought too new of a car!

Last edited:

SpamJ

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta Wagon 2002 Silver
You do know that you can swap your car to a manual right? Quite a few people do it.

burnin_diesel

TDI
I have been kicking around the idea of a swap. How much does it cost to do the swap? Thanks for the link to the jetta in WY... I am checking it out !