(NON-TDI) 1996 Audi A6 Quattro Wagon

jjvincent

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2K, Green
135,000 miles, AWD, ABS, Green with Tan Leather, Cold Weather Package, all original, all books, accident and rust free, up to date on all service, Mobil-1 used throughout, Bentley CD and ETKA included, $6500 OBO. Pics and contact information can be seen here. I am selling this because I bought a Eurovan and don't need 3 cars. My wife does not want to get rid of her TDI, so the Audi has to go.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
Nice.....I wish this was a better time....Maybe in a few months I would be able to swing it. It's just what we need for hauling the Akita around without going to a sport ute. Had to sacrifice the V70XC 02' last fall to go back to school.

Keep us informed of the status of the car. If it's still around in 2 months or so I'll be in touch.

jjvincent

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2K, Green
Basically, the mileage is hurting the car. It's not that they won't go for a long time (I know of a car just like this one that 400,000 miles on it), it's just that people want a 50,000 mile car for the same price (the 50,000 mile ones go for $11K). I can't blame them but I doubt it's going to happen.
I guess I could advertise it this way. Looking for a Passat TDI but looking to save a few bucks? It doesn't have the mileage of the Passat but it sure beats it in most other ways (traction in the snow, automatic, climate control, 2 more cylinders, 4 rings on the grill, more weight and so on...).