Looking for a tinter in SE Wisconsin

TT71

Veteran Member
TDI
06 Jetta DSG
Creative Auto Restyling 3000 Romayne ave. Racine,Wi Did my windows. Price was reasonable. They did a good job.
When I had a problem with the tint about a year later. He fixed it without a fight. I didnt even have to show a receipt.

jasonTDI

TDI GURU Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
20' RAM 3500 CCLB dually HO/Aisan. 2019 Cherokee 2.0T
;)He took one look at you and well.....I don't think he wanted to experience your "Thunder" if he didn't fix it!! LOL!:D

duwem

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Golf GLS TDI 5 Speed
Let us know what the prices come in at. Thinking I will have the hatch window and maybe the rears done on mine.

iAmjudge

TDI
'13 JSE
If you don't mind a small drive (56 miles from your location) Check out Umbra tinting in Schaumburg IL.

http://umbrawindowtinting.com/

He uses Formula 1 tint, which if you get the ceramic pinnacle series the amount of heat it blocks is amazing. I have 35% (IL legal) and did a test with the window half down with the sun beating down on the seat. The difference from where the tint was blocking the seat was crazy. IIRC I paid 340 cash which I was a bit leery about the price at first but it is definitely the best tint I have ever used.

Thunderstruck

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 GTI SE 6M
Was 340 for all the windows? I am amazed, I looked on Yelp and it's nothing but 5 stars from everyone who reviewed him.

iAmjudge

TDI
'13 JSE
Was 340 for all the windows? I am amazed, I looked on Yelp and it's nothing but 5 stars from everyone who reviewed him.
Yes sir. I believe it's 360 if you use a CC but he gave me 20 off for cash. I also have a 5% strip on the windshield he threw in for free. Keep in mind he also has 2 other lines from formula one, comfort series and 1 other which would be cheaper if you wanted to go that way.

Also he only carries the pinnacle (ceramic) in 35% and up- I think 40/50%. Other lines go down to 5%.

Very professional and cool guy, I was watching from the waiting room and he told me to come in the shop. Talked for a couple hours while he was workin' on the car.