***The Driving Game*** - picture scavenger hunt v2

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Note on the back is a sort of "original proof" to add authenticity. It's coded to indicate that this is the exact one donated by Dozenspeed in July of 2013, and not a replica. ;)

So whattaya think?
Awesome! Looks good, I'd definitely put a license plate bracket on my TDI so I can mount this :)

Next Challenge: (#961) Your TDI with a roller coaster or carnival ride in the background.

Last edited:

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA
The overall winner of the upcoming mega challenge to celebrate #1000 will get this unique commemorative license plate frame! Will YOUR TDI be bestowed to wear this honor? :cool:
Note on the back is a sort of "original proof" to add authenticity. It's coded to indicate that this is the exact one donated by Dozenspeed in July of 2013, and not a replica. ;)

So whattaya think?
Dude!!! You out did yourself. That's so rad. I would proudly display that. :)

Next Challenge: (#961) Your TDI with a roller coaster or carnival ride in the background.

ng3

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Passat TDI & Jetta TDI
I knew I had a reason for putting the club frame only on the back plate... I think anyone would give it a good home on their TDI and might get a lot more entries in the Milenary challenge.

NewLyme

Veteran Member
TDI
His 2006 Jetta TDI DSG. Hers 2016 Touareg TDI 2013 Golf TDI DSG Buyback
Hey Dozenspeed nice job! :)
When you said "Trophy" I didn't see that coming. Love it.

Dozenspeed

Top Post Dawg
Cool guys! :cool: I'm hoping it brings an extra something! The winner of course is morally bound to post us a pic of it with the winning car. ;)

Which brings me to another point, (I'm talking to you Monster couple) you should have all your entry pics with the same car if possible. I chose a license frame so that the winner and winning car go together for just that idea. :)

The winner will be selected via a special scoring system that accounts for volume of completed challenges as well as popularity. For instance, one player may have just a couple of popular pics and another may have done the majority of the challenges but none of them got many votes. The final score between them might very well be a toss-up. :eek: Best strategy for shooting for the top will be the mostest bestest pictures you can!

The tabulation method and results will be made fully transparent.

Some important rules I wish to stress early: You must post a single, official ***1000 pixel-wide-maximum*** picture in it's own individual post per each challenge category you submit, with a clear identification in the title section. This is cruicial for efficient and ACCURATE scoring tabulations as well as server load control. Don't stress, I'll post example posts prior! ;)

I'm stoked about the the 10 challenge list I've been honing for months! Hope they go over well! :eek:

Another reminder: This will start on SOME Thursday night yet to be determined at 10pm eastern time, 9, 8 7 etc and will run 240 hours (10 ten days) through the following Sunday night at the same time. (Short of a freak computer issue, I'm pretty good about posting on the mark. ;))

More later, cheers. :)

Current Challenge: (#961) Your TDI with a roller coaster or carnival ride in the background

^^^^^^^^^^
Personally, I think only a big fat roller coaster will do for this one! :p

Last edited:

AVEngineer

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 Jetta Sportwagon
Current Challenge: (#961) Your TDI with a roller coaster or carnival ride in the background
^^^^^^^^^^
Personally, I think only a big fat roller coaster will do for this one! :p
When I thought this one up I was hoping for a roller coaster but wanted to open it up with since we have already put a couple in the unsettled bin the past 3 weeks.
The weekend should help it along too I hope. :rolleyes:
Current Challenge: (#961) Your TDI with a roller coaster or carnival ride in the background.

MonsterTDI09

TDIClub Enthusiast, Veteran Member
TDI
2010 Jetta DSG/ up keep on 2009 Jetta DSG 2006 Jetta Pag 2 in North SEA Green

Clementon Lake Park. One of the oldest in US. 1907. Still has a wooden roller coaster, however not the original one!

Last edited:

MonsterTDI09

TDI
Next Challenge: (#962) Your TDI at an official Harley-Davidson Dealership

Last edited:

MonsterTDI09

TDI
Checking to see if it is time to hijack, time zones are messed up for me.

Nevermind....
. It was easier to drive home than screw around with the ;()$&@'nv iPhone some more to get it all fixed.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
. It was easier to drive home than screw around with the ;()$&@'nv iPhone some more to get it all fixed.
Ive been there before, it is way easier to use a computer.

For some reason, my posts are showing up in central time, and i am now in pacific time. wasnt sure when you had posted, needed to see what time it actually is :)

cascade7997

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Golf TDI sold, 2015 Golf SE TDI 6MT
Hijack is not valid. This is the valid challenge.

shrifty

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Passat TDI SE
Looks like I'm not the only confused one here :p :D
I verified my forum settings to be EST, however my PC is set to PST and the times are still showing up as CST :confused: :confused:

Last edited:

WEB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 JETTA

Next Challenge: (#963) Your TDI with a potted plant at least 1' tall, your favorite coffee cup, and the plunger.

Last edited:

MonsterDog

Veteran Member
TDI
2006 Jetta
Next Challenge: (#963) Your TDI with a potted plant at least 1' tall, your favorite coffee cup, and the plunger. . . . .

I am getting really concerned about you guys and ur plungers.

Last edited:

copakabata

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta 01M, 1999.5 Jetta 5 spd, 2000 VW Golf 4dr 5 spd
I'm one of the weirdos that doesn't drink coffee. Can I use any coffee cup in the house?

cascade7997

Veteran Member
TDI
Current Challenge: (#963) Your TDI with a potted plant at least 1' tall, your favorite coffee cup, and the plunger.

Well lets try this

cascade7997

Veteran Member
TDI
Now not to hijack my own, we will go back to that challenge.

Next Challenge (964) Your TDI and your GPS showing the complete route to the 2013 TDI Fest

copakabata

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta 01M, 1999.5 Jetta 5 spd, 2000 VW Golf 4dr 5 spd

GPS on my phone was too small for that detail, so I borrowed the wife's iPad mini.

Win?