2014 Passat TDi SE 6-Speed, Indiana 16k miles, Blue w/tan & black, Malone/H&R

matty-matt

TDI
2014 Passat TDI manual
Unexpected and reluctant sale, asking $21,500.
2014 Passat TDi SE with 6-speed manual and corn silk/black two-tone interior with Night Blue Metallic paint. Really striking combination!

Car now has about 15,800 miles and may see a few more but not many.
Excellent condition inside and out, still smells new inside.

It was purchased and set up for my Brasilian girlfriend to drive back and forth to Florida so almost all miles are 6th-gear interstate cruise control trips. This is her car when she is here in Indiana. Sadly she will not be able to return to USA for at least one year due to a visa violation. I just bought a 2015 GMC 2500HD diesel for me and have a Porsche roadster for sunny days and three cars for one guy is ridiculous, so here you go.

This car is set up perfectly with just a few modifications that drastically improve the mileage, power, handling and looks. The overall drivability is completely different from stock. It rides a bit firmer, but no longer dives under braking or rolls on entry ramps. Its actually a respectable sport sedan now that just happens to gets 50mpg.

Bought new January 2014 and added H&R Sport Springs and Malone Stage 1.5 Tuning (adds 5mpg plus 25hp and 65 #/ft torque) at 750 miles.

Installed Michelin Primacy tires instead of Hankooks at 900 miles as well as thicker rear anti-sway bar and had a 4-wheel alignment performed.

Swapped out stock speakers for Infinity Kappas. Removed stock badges and added red TDi to front and rear. Plasti-Dipped stock wheels to flat black to protect from corrosion.

Stock suspension pieces are included with sale and are an easy swap. If you prefer stock suspension for some reason, i can have them reinstalled.

If you are looking for a stock TDi this is likely not for you. If you are looking for an optimized, turn-key TDi that is a blast to drive without having to invest the time and money to modify, you are in luck!

contact me at 812.320.5296 for more details or email mwstuebe at gmail.com

Last edited:

matty-matt

TDI
2014 Passat TDI manual
not sure how to post the actual photos here, but link above shows three exterior shots until then. thanks

tydaddy

Veteran Member
TDI
Sold - 2003 GLI, 2003 TDI Wagon, 2010 TDI Sportwagen, 2010 Touareg v6TDI, 2005 TDI Wagon, current - 2006 v10TDI
Photobucket.com then post the image links here.

matty-matt

TDI
2014 Passat TDI manual
Thank you for the kind words, gents.
It's a shock to be in this position (re car and gf), and while anything can happen it does seem like she won't be stateside until next winter which is way too long. of course i can and will visit her there but living together here and creating a life together is what we have our hearts set upon.
i had the GMC dealership check the car out for potential trade, but i really hate the thought of some random Passat shopper winding up with it after all the effor and expense to get it sorted out like it is.

matty-matt

TDI
2014 Passat TDI manual
Sorry for the delay in getting more photos.
It's been raining every day here.
tomorrow looks like a possibility for decent photos.
thanks for your patience.
matt

matty-matt

TDI
2014 Passat TDI manual
still rainy.....but at least the interior shots are up!
thanks again for patience.
email with photos sent out as well to all who have requested.
more to come hopefully tomorrow.

matty-matt

TDI
2014 Passat TDI manual
if you look closely on some of the photos you can see rain drops on the seats and door sills. rest assured that is all they are and they will wipe dry with a towel.

matty-matt

TDI
2014 Passat TDI manual
Looks like i will be making the decision to trade in to GMC dealer or sell outright later this week. If you are interested in purchase, please contact me to see what we can work out. Thanks, Matt

JDSwan87

Black Swamp Thing
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI, 5 speed Lagoon Blue Metallic(sold); 2005 Jetta TDI Wagon auto
Yup... Its official... Your life is better than mine... Purrty truck!!

matty-matt

TDI
2014 Passat TDI manual
Car will be going back to stock condition soon. If you are interested in taking it home for $21,500, this is your chance!
GMC dealership has offered to handle the sale and provide a secure exchange of funds and professional title work. Temporary registration and license plate provided as well.
They charge $424.50 for this service, which i am willing to pay.
I will net a decent sales tax savings on the trade, and i won't have to spend the time to revert it back to stock. (But i will have to pay for the speakers, springs, sway bar and tuning when GF gets to USA and i buy her another 6-speed TDi Passat....dammit.)
Contact me and let's get this car into your hands instead of somebody else's!

LSYJ

TDI
99 Jetta 5spd 285k
If i wasnt in the middle of a divorce i would be all over this car... GL!

matty-matt

TDI
2014 Passat TDI manual
This vehicle is no longer available.
Thank you for the calls & texts & messages & well wishes.
Happy Holidays to all!