1Z/ AHU motor with rebuilt head. Or whole b4 parts car. JACKSONVILLE FL

R.A.R

TDI
Current: Silver 2012 Touareg TDI Executive. Gone:1996 White Passat B4, 1996 Green Passat B4, 2002 Gold Euro-Spec Passat B5, 2014 Passat TDI SEL
Hi all,

I have a 1z/AHU motor for sale for 1000$ . It's got 15-20k on the rebuilt cylinder head and 283k in the block. It's off of a parts car that I need gone in the next few weeks. I thought I'd keep it for future projects (Vanagon swap or vr6 conversion) but I have nowhere to store it in and my mechanic needs the car gone from his yard. I took the injector pump out for another car. I have another injector pump that should be mechanically good but the electronics are shot. If your want the whole car as well just make me an offer. I'll need that gone too. A lot of it is parted put already by me so i have almost all the parts that belong in it available (lights, cluster, door panels, etc). It has gti fromt seats in it. Previous owner threw the originals out when he installed those.

Link to pictures as it sits now. I will taking more parts off this weekend. So interior condition will look different.

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?res...48&authkey=!AGCTV-9NdL3dFzU&ithint=folder,jpg

Pm me with any questions or offers.

R.A.R

TDI
Current: Silver 2012 Touareg TDI Executive. Gone:1996 White Passat B4, 1996 Green Passat B4, 2002 Gold Euro-Spec Passat B5, 2014 Passat TDI SEL
I meant to post this in the private tdi items forum, is there a way to delete the thread?