FS: 1992 1Z Passat Syncro

TrueNorthist

TDI
1997 Jetta TDI (Sold) 1992 Passat G60 Syncro wagon (current TDI conversion project) 1990 Jetta GL IDI TD
If anyone else wants to jump at the chance to own this fine car it is still available. I think...

otty

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Passat W8=>TDI swap, 4Motion Wagon, PD130(AVF) 6Speed Manual, 2006 Jetta MKIV PD(BEW) Wagon 5Speed Manual
Bump for new engine and suspension
New engine? What happened to the old one?

Can't believe this hasn't sold. People are so not adventurous with their cars. Any really good mechanic can handle frankencars - mine can.

LOUD SLOW N'LOW

Veteran Member
TDI
2x 1998 TDI, AFN B3 Syncro Wagon
Props to Big Daddy Roth.

After dealing with people on Craigslist and other sellers around.. I was always trying to spot out where and how I was going to get wrapped around - what would need attention that they were hiding or not telling me.

He came over to the mainland to meet me, drove around, showed me all the little tid bits on the car and what spare parts he had... and what he'd done. Everything was clean and done properly. Drove it for approx. 100km afterwards, and everything is tight, functioning, and as described. Not often do you purchase a car afterwards and get to keep your hands clean (in my experience). This was definitely one of my more notable car purchasing experiences.

Was looking at this car since April, and was glad we finally were able to meet and work something out. I'll be looking after it for some time to come now..

Thanks again!