Could we register on the site for activities??

mxinfo

TDI
Golf PD 2004 With Unitronic 1+
I would like to know if it's possible to register and pay on the site for activities like Friday Meet 'n' Greet, breakfast...my wife and I will have a new family member soon delivered by end of august!!:eek:
Thanks.

Lug_Nut

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
idi: 1988 Bolens DGT1700H, the other oil burner: 1967 Saab Sonett II two stroke
These activities you mention are meals provided by the hotel. A very accurate advance count is needed so that they may prepare enough food without waste of either their food or the club's money.
Often there is a very slight excess of food prepared, but it is not guaranteed that more people than expected will be accomodated.

Registration has, in past TDI festivals, been possible for last minute attendees, but there is no assurance of sufficient extra mementos or event souvenirs being available.
Perhaps one of the event comittee members will reply if this year's event can also partially accomodate late registrations.

Radman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Audi A6 TDI, 2014 Touareg TDI
Keep in mind that even if you register and do not come your registration fees go to this site that all of us use mostly for free. Therefore it is not a total loss. Donations are alaways appreciated by Fred who keeps this site up and running for all of us to benifit from.

Zippy_car

Trouble Maker
TDI
Previously:'02 Jetta. Now: '13 Subaru XV Crosstrek!
Congrats on the new family member.

Unfortunately, the ability to register on site for meal related events will not be possible, as of this moment. It's been requested by the hotel that confirmed numbers be given to them at no later than 72 hours in advance so that appropriate accomodations can be made for the food related events. :)

You have up until the Teusday before Fest to decide if you'll be able to make a meal based event. However, I STRONGLY encourage everyone who is planning to attend to make your reservations NOW rather than later.

Thank you! Hope to see you there! :)