FS: 2006 JETTA TDI 6 speed manual

Kheims23

TDI
2006 Jetta
Located in northwest Indiana
I bought the car with a bad automatic trans was hoping to fix but was going to cost to much. Decided to contact Frans got a 6 speed swap for it now car has been a good work commuter. Unfortunately it was bought for my wife who drives a lot for her job being a traveling Physical Therapist Assitant and am having issue with her learning how to drive a stick so we are looking to sell this car to get her something with an automatic so I don’t have to worry about her driving it. I have put almost 2000 miles on it since the swap seems to run good has its issues of course every car does especially with 221,000 miles on it. Engine runs good I myself have been getting 45 mpg on my trips to work. The last tank I filled up with 586 miles on it and could have got more and this was when it was below 30 degrees. I will not BS you and will tell you the truth about everything I know with the car. If it were automatic I would not have a problem with my wife driving it. She thought she would be able to learn but she’s having a rough go at it. I am working on getting some pictures but if ur interested until I can get them loaded I can email them to you or text.
Thank you
Kris Heims
Email: kheims23@hotmail.com
Phone: 574-806-sixthree8one
2006 VW Jetta TDI
221,??? I drive it to work so miles will change
6 speed manual swap kit from Frans
The guy I bought it from said turbo had been replaced (not sure if new or rebuild)
New dual mass flywheel Sachs

New clutch Sachs
New oil pan
Does have oil leak haven’t been able to pin point yet but it’s not a bad one in 2000 miles I just added half a quart yesterday
Has rust on both front fenders
Headliner sags in the back
Leather seats which look decent no big rips
Also have VCDS which I will prolly send with car don’t think we will be looking to buy another TDI unless we trade for one

Title in Hand
Will consider trade but really would like cash

I am asking $3500 obo

Kheims23

TDI
2006 Jetta
Ok my photos for now are in my photo album in the tdi club photo section of the site. When I get more time I will try to put them in the thread. Thank you