• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

FS: Lots of fun stuff!

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Golf GLS 4D 5M, 2015 GSW SE 6M
FS: In Central Mass / New England / Upstate NY: (2) sets of Wheels with Nokian Snow Tires, VW badges & emblems, assorted wipers, books, tan headrest, Bosch MAF, bulb kit...

Hi all! In the process of moving and cleaning I’ve found numerous TDI & VW items left over from a variety of projects and upgrades, along with some other fun stuff. I’ve listed much of it here, and will add more items if I find them. Many of the “parts” are Mark IV, but see the notes for more specific info, and there are some generic items, too.

Next to each price there is listed an amount that is being donated to Fred’s. Each year I try to buy a little something to support the TDIClub and help a little to pay for the work that goes into the site. Once again I’m sending a portion from whatever sells here back to Fred with my thanks for all the help, how-to’s, and advice from which I’ve benefited over the years.

The best way to buy any of these items is to email or PM me. Paypal is preferred.

Speed: If I am traveling or an item is in storage, action and shipping will be slow. Sorry.

Location: One set of snow tires and wheels is with me in central Mass, one set is in storage outside of Albany. The same goes for other items in mixed locations. I travel frequently in New England and down to Maryland, so delivery is available within reasonable arrangements.

Other: Feel free to PM me with questions. Shipping can be combined to save money.

Pictures:
Click the thumbnails or pictures for the links to lots of extra pictures on the Club server.

Item: OE VW Avus wheels with Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires in 195/65/15. These are 5x100 bolt diameter, which is generally Mk IV.
Price: $110 ($10 donated to Fred’s)
Shipping: Pickup or delivery
Notes: These are my Avus with
Hakkapeliittas. I have run these on my own car each of the last 2 seasons, but we have 4 sets of snow tires, and two sets have to go. Why so cheap? These Avus are winter wheels with typical curb rash (from previous owner) pictured and will not win any beauty contests. The tires have cupping from the previous owner, and this makes the tires NOISY. Awesome in the snow, which is all I cared about. You could run the tires for a few more seasons, or just have a set of Avus at a good price. I check PSI on these twice a month, with one tire usually dropping about 10 PSI before being filled back up. Tread depth is good, see pictures.

Item: OE VW steel wheels with Nokian Hakkapeliitta snow tires in 195/65/15. These are 5x100 bolt diameter, which is generally Mk IV.
Price: $90 ($10 donated to Fred’s)
Shipping: Pickup or delivery
Notes: These are OE VW steelies with
Hakkapeliittas. We ran these these on (her) car each of the last 3 seasons, but we have 4 sets of snow tires, and two sets have to go. Why so cheap? Steelies don't cost much, and the Nokians, although in good shape, are old models (and old date code!) as pictured. These tires were made in Finland, before Nokian moved some production to Russia, so that's either a plus (quality) or minus (age). I was happy with them! I check PSI on these twice a month, with one tire usually dropping about 10 PSI before being filled back up. Tread depth is good, see pictures. The hub caps are included, which are often $10-$20 on ebay per cap. Ouch.

Item: Various trim items from my swapping out black plastic for brushed aluminum. Everything is used, gathered from parts cars. Some items are very good, some are typically used. Some of these are sold, so PM me if you need a specific item and I'll check on it. These are in storage, so time to ship might be slow.
Price: $Various ($various donated to Fred’s)
Shipping: $varies
Notes: These are various trim items from my swapping out black plastic for brushed aluminum. Everything is used, gathered from parts cars. I had enough to do my Golf, but there are duplicates or parts I likely won't use left over. Included here are the revision D style in dash cupholder, the leather e-brake cover, black plastic trim, etc. I have a brief note on on each item, but it's too lengthy to insert here, and I'm not in a rush to sell, since I may even put some of them in the Jetta. PM me for info.

Last edited:

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI

Item: GTI badge with Red I
Price: $10 ($1 donated to Fred’s)
Shipping: $2
Notes: This is a Mark IV style GTI badge with red "I," suitable for your next badge engineering project. You can use the "I" or create a GT TDI.

:) SOLD, Thanks!
Item: Jaramas! With 91H rated Michelin MXV4 Primacy's in 195/65
Price: $300 ($10 donated to Fred’s)

Item: OE Hella European Code (Ecode) Headlights with fog light and glass lenses for Mark IV Golf. Clear Lamin-x protectve plastic installed.
Price: $350 ($10 donated to Fred’s)
Shipping: $30
Notes: These are the real-deal Hella Ecodes with fog lights for the Mark IV Golf. Glass lenses and all. I bought these from ECS along with clear Lamin-x protective plastic sheets. The lights have been installed and fully tested, and all bulbs work perfectly without any issues or problems. The light pattern and brightness is amazing. I installed these at the end of August, and popped them out after this post. They are back in the car, and now have just over 3,000 miles on them, so they still look like new. I laready have GTI headlights, and I just can't keep two sets. City bulbs and Osram H1 high beam bulbs are included. The Lamin-x is also installed, and is smooth and clear. I'm in no hurry to sell them, so give me some lead time if you are interested! New pix will be added soon.
ECS prices for comparison:
ECS price: Hella Ecodes: $445 http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...h/Ecode/ES799/
ECS price: Lamin-X: $33 http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...n-X/ES1873121/
ECS price: Bulbs: $13

:) sold on ebay...
Item: OEM Rear TDI badge from a B4 Passat.
Price: $15 ($2 donated to Fred’s)
Notes: This is a used rear TDI badge from a B4 Passat (silver look, italicized letters). This isn't new! See the pics- it's in decent shape, but a new coat of silver paint would make it look nicer. I believe this badge is also NLA, like the one above. I thought about painting it, but some people just love vintage.

Item: VW Hella Golf Tail Lights
Price: $60 ($4 donated to Fred’s)

Last edited:

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI

Item: The Illustrated Volkswagen Buyers Guide
Price: $6 ($1 donated to Fred’s)
Shipping: $3
Notes: A fun book (I have two)! Lots of cool pics. This one is in excellent condition. My other copy is “well-used.”

Item: Aftermarket GTI Badge with red & silver serif letters (20th anniversary style).
Price: $5 ($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $1
Notes: This is from one of my many badge projects. This a (Race Sport) aftermarket GTI badge. It’s been sitting in storage for a year, so it’s time to go. Note the size comparison to an OEM letter- a tiny bit smaller, I would say. This company has better badges than the ones from HK, but not as good as OE.

Some of these are SOLD- please pm if you need one.
Item
: VW and Bosch Wiper “Blades” and Rubber Inserts

Price: $Mixed ($1 donated to Fred’s per arm)
Notes: By “blade” I mean the metal portion that holds the rubber insert, both of which attach to the wiper arm. These are a mix of OE VW and Bosch aftermarket wiper blades and inserts from a box in storage.
21” Bosch Micro Edge: Blade like new, insert 6/10. $6
21” OE VW: Blade and insert like new. $7
21” Rain-X: Blade like new, insert 6/10. $5
19” OE VW: Blade and insert like new. $7
18” Bosch: Like new Blade w/o insert, needs the pivot attachment from your old wiper. $5

Item: The New Beetle
Price: $5 ($1 donated to Fred’s)
Notes: This is a great addition for Beetle fans. My favorite part is the info about the diesel-hybrid Beetle 1 which shows a 1.4L, 3cyl TDI mated to a 24hp electric motor for a combined 134MPG. If only....

Item: OE VW Tan Cloth Headrest
Price: $6 ($1 donated to Fred’s)
Shipping: $6
Notes: This is left-over from our 1999 Mark IV Jetta. We forgot about this headrest when the car was sold, and the buyer did not return our emails to send it to them. If the same thing happened to you, or you bought a car missing headrests, this one is in nearly perfect shape.

Item: Gummi Pflege rubber protetction
Notes: This is an unopened bottle of Gummi Pflege rubber protection. I bought two bottles about 4 years ago, and I'm still using the first bottle 2x a year. Great stuff.

Item: H4 Bulb Kit. Part number 941QBU100.
Notes: Bought it by accident from Impex! Can't use the H4.

Last edited:

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI

Item: New front center grill for mark IV Golf.
Price: $40 ($4 donated to Fred’s)
Shipping: $18
Notes: This is a new aftermarket black front center grill for the Mark IV Golf with "2 bar" insert, that matches the original grill. The center chrome VW symbol is not included (shown so you can see what it looks like), but is an easy and cheap add-on from ebay or VW. I currently have three grills, so one has to go. Aftermarket part number 1J0 853 655G and 1J0 853 651H. Click thumbnail for more pictures, including side by side pic comparsions to OE VW 20th AE GTI grill made in Brazil. I compared them and they are almost an exact match. I also test fit this into my Golf and it went in smoothly and without any drama.

:) sold on ebay...
Item: OEM Front grill TDI badge from Passat.
Price: $17 ($2 donated to Fred’s)
Notes: This is a used front grill TDI badge from a B4 Passat (silver look, italicized letters). It isn't new, but it's in good shape- there are no cracks or broken tabs, and the plastic is not brittle. The pics should show the typical road marks. I'm not positive what other grills this will fit, but I believe it's best in the B4 not Mark III. I think this badge is NLA. Click on thumbnail for more pics.

:)SOLD, Thanks!
Item: New Rear Monster Mats for mark IV Jetta or Golf
Price: $25 ($5 donated to Fred’s)

:)SOLD, Thanks!
Item: VW 4-spoke Steering Wheel
Price: $65 ($4 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $9

:)SOLD, Thanks! Item: Kamei Rear Sill Bumper Protector
Price: $39 ($2 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $6

SOLD, Thanks!
Item: Original “Potterman” Fog Light Wiring Kit - New
Price: $39 ($2 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $2

SOLD, Thanks! Item: VW 20th Anniversary Edition Brushed Aluminum Pedals
Price: $39 ($2 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $2

SOLD, Thanks! Item: VW 3-spoke Leather Steering Wheel
Price: $75 ($5 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $9

Last edited:

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Yes! Replied. Thanks!

:)
SOLD, Thanks!
Item
: OE Bosch MAF Sensor

Price: $10 ($1 donated to Fred’s)
Notes: This is an old MAF that is probably bad. It came out of a Mark IV ’99 Jetta that was hesitating under load, so we changed some things and saw improvement. This is best if you need a project/experiment MAF.

Item
: JVC Car Speakers

Price: $15 ($2 donated to Fred’s)
Shipping: $9
Notes: Another storage find. I think they are from a stereo project from my Mark II. The speakers have never been out of the box. 3.5 round (8.5cm), dual cone, 30w.

Item: OE VW black floor mats with round holes for Mark IV Jetta or Golf
Price: $25 ($1 donated to Fred’s)

Item: OE VW Black Rubber Pedals
Price: $2 ($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $1

Item: OE VW Side Markers (running lights on the sides of the front bumper)
Price: $3 ($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $1

Item: OE VW Glow Plugs Price: $8
($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $2

Item: OE VW Shift Knob, Shift Boot, & Trim Ring

Price: $4 ($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $1

Item: OE VW Headlight Switch
Price: $4 ($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $1

SOLD, Thanks!
Item: VW Front Grill Mount TDI Badge with Italicized Letters in Brushed Aluminum look
Price: $17 ($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $2
Notes: This is from one of my many badge projects. This is the coolest OEM italicized Mark III TDI grill badge. Brushed look, not chrome. It’s been sitting in a ziplock bag for 6 years, so it’s time to go. Plus, I’m “working” on a new badge project, due sometime in 2018.

SOLD, Thanks!
Item: Redline MTL Full Synthetic GL-4 Fluid, 1QT, unopened.
Price: $9 ($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $2
Notes: This is left-over from a fluid change in a Mark IV that had sticky shifting. The 2nd bottle is open and has about .3L, it’s included for free. I think this costs about $16 a quart, so save some $ on your next change!

SOLD, Thanks!
Item: VW/Audi thin 1.9 TDI Badge with Red I
Price: $19 ($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $2
Notes: More badge project leftovers: A cool thin OE 1.9 TDI (with red I) badge. New and still in package.

SOLD, Thanks!
Item: VW TDI Badge with Red DI

Price: $15 ($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $2
Notes: OE TDI badge with red DI, new and still in package.

SOLD, Thanks!
Item: VW TDI Badge with Red DI, missing silver T
Price: $13 ($1 donated to Fred’s) Shipping: $2
Notes: OE TDI badge with red DI, DI is still in package but the T has been removed. The T must have stood for Trouble.

Last edited:

hskrdu

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Hi Cody! I did get it, and sent you a pm reply. I'm sorry things are going so quick, I set the prices pretty low on purpose. Thanks.

LiLredTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 jetta tdi pd-1989 Jetta IDI-1994 F-250 IDI Turbo
Free bump up for cool stuff and a very organized FS thread!

\/\/0J0

Veteran Member
TDI
Sadly, none anymore
Bump for super fast shipping and a great buying experience!

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk