Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
sexwax said:
When did this site become over run with communisim.
The site mod(s) can choose whatever rules they want. It never was democratic :D

dieselt

Veteran Member
TDI
jetta, 2000, green
Mass. Wine Guy said:
Hmm. Ok. But Kerry would drive a TDI and Bush would certainly drive a Lincoln Navigator.
:D :D :D ---you have to be kidding...grown-up guy???

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
This avatar is forum related, and not at all political.

bikeprof

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4 Variant white, 1996 Town & Country 3.8 LXI
This is "just" a test..., is there intelligent life left here?

I like my 50MPG alternative fuel Variant, not a 9MPG GASSER.

Who's got the "leaders" AND society by the "you know what's", the OIL manufacturers!
And we are paying for it, $2.89 a gallon for DIESEL ? COME ON!
and RUG at $2.29 :confused:

I wish I had an avatar that depicted what the oil companies are doing to us... :eek: ,
and society :( .

bikeprof

Veteran Member
TDI
1996 Passat B4 Variant white, 1996 Town & Country 3.8 LXI
By the way...
that last posting of mine WAS a common thread posting dealing with the price of DIESEL versus RUG in the country :) .

:D (shhhh)

futboler14

TDI
2011 VW Jetta TDI Highline
Hey everyone,

I'm usually able to figure this stuff out by myself eventually, but I'm having a hard time trying to upload a photo and edit my signature like most of you have for Fuelly.

I've followed the copy and pasting information of the BB Code and plugged it into the URL box of my profile, but when I did it, I get a "Invalid File" message. What am I doing wrong? I've tried copying and pasting different portions, removing the "[ ]" but nothing seems to work.

And when I try to upload photo it asked for the URL as well? What's that all about?

I tried searching for a forum on it as well, but no joy. Can someone lead me in the right direction?

Thanks

AARodriguez Corp.

TDIClub Enthusiast, Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
2009 JSW and Golf 2004 TDI
Is there any problem with me having this signature? I think its a bit dramatic, but its also short and sweet.

dlj0811

Spammer
TDI
NULL
Hey everyone,

I'm usually able to figure this stuff out by myself eventually, but I'm having a hard time trying to upload a photo and edit my signature like most of you have for Fuelly.

I've followed the copy and pasting information of the BB Code and plugged it into the URL box of my profile, but when I did it, I get a "Invalid File" message. What am I doing wrong? I've tried copying and pasting different portions, removing the "[ ]" but nothing seems to work.

And when I try to upload photo it asked for the URL as well? What's that all about?

I tried searching for a forum on it as well, but no joy. Can someone lead me in the right direction?

Thanks
There are different types BBcode , maybe some add "" some of = or blank.
Edit them yourself~ don't copy from other forum and will be ok

Good luck to you~

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
2015 Golf SE SportWagen, 2015 Golf SE Hatch Back.
Profile Picture Will Not Change

I successfully uploaded a new profile picture and it shows up as my "Current Profile Picture" in my user CP, but the old pic is still on my posts. Any suggestions?

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
I successfully uploaded a new profile picture and it shows up as my "Current Profile Picture" in my user CP, but the old pic is still on my posts. Any suggestions?
I think you need to change your avatar picture, not your profile pic. The profile pic is the one that shows up when someone clicks on your name.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
Duh? I thought they were one and the same. Thanks!

I think you need to change your avatar picture, not your profile pic. The profile pic is the one that shows up when someone clicks on your name.

pkhoury

That guy with the goats
TDI
2013 JSW, 2003 Jetta Ute, 2 x 2002 Golf, 2000 Golf
This avatar is forum related, and not at all political.
Until dieselgate and threadzilla changed that, temporarily anyways. I don't miss threadzilla. Lots of hate on that thread.

On topic - do the rules still apply for signatures? Found this thread, and I know I have a long signature, but I think signatures can be longer when we contribute financially to the site, right? And I presume avatars that aren't political, but not TDI related, like mine of my German Shepherd Maximilian, are okay (he's German, like our cars, so semi related).

Diesl

Veteran Member
TDI
'78 Golf Diesel (long gone); 2012 Jetta Sportwagen TDI w/ DSG
Does the rule still apply that signatures have to be TDI related?
Quote from first post:
Signatures:

• Images ok, but lets keep them down to 3 or so lines
  • Files size should also be around 20k or less
  • Let's keep it TDI related
Some of the threads I follow (and even look at occasionally) now have posts with a huge religious video advertisement in their signature. I don't mind a bit of proselytizing (even if it's not for TDIs), but the size of the video kind of disrupts the browsing flow.
I like seeing other peoples' signatures, so just turning signature display off is not my preferred option.

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
I'm trying to edit my signature, but can't figure out how. Any help is appreciated.

1854sailor

Resident Curmudgeon
TDI
Click on your user name on the top right side and then "Signature" on the pull down menu...

tditom

Top Post Dawg
TDI
formerly: 2001 Golf GL, '97 Passat (RIP) '98 NB, '05 B5 sedan
Thanks! I wasn't able to do that on my laptop but it did work on the phone.