polo estate tdi

danblp

TDI
1.9 tdi ahu polo estate
hello guys ive got a polo tdi 1.9 ahu was wondering what turbo to gofor? and i want a front mount is there any kits oris it custom? cheers dan

Yucca

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH 388bhp, Polo 6R 2.0TDI CR GTC1752VZ
Polo 6KV variant, nice car ;)

I think that there is no bolt on FMIC kit for that car. If you want easy turbo i think that GT17/20 hybrid is biggest one if you stick with wastegate turbo. VNT conversion is other option and then you can use AFN parts and VNT hybrids up to 250bhp.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
You could check out front mount options for the seat ibiza, same chassis on the mk2 and maybe the mk3 to an extent. As above for the rest though

danblp

TDI
1.9 tdi ahu polo estate
how hard is it to switch to vnt? also exhaust will be custom job? which nozzles should i for?

Yucca

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH 388bhp, Polo 6R 2.0TDI CR GTC1752VZ
VNT charger, VNT N75, Some vacuum lines, AFN Software for ecu.

You can use AFN downpipe, also facelift Polo (ibiza, cordoba) ALH downpipe is same part. Turbo intake pipe and oil return line is different too.

danblp

TDI
1.9 tdi ahu polo estate
seems quiet abit of work is itworth it? anyone know what pipes needed for fmic on polo estate?

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
It's smf, they're all smf at that age. For the turbo stuff, just covert it to an AFN, use the engine wiring loom, ecu turbo, injectors etc, same engine anyway and then you'll be at 110 and ready for more.

Handy place for you might be here

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/

The polo is the same as the mk2/3 ibiza and cordoba and a lot of people mod them so will have more info about what fits where.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Sachs VR6 kit to start with, holds a fair bit of poke and bolts straight onto your flywheel, can find them for about £130 for the full kit.