Hotel/Lodging Information

VeeDubTDI

Wanderluster, Traveler, TDIClub Enthusiast
TDI
‘18 Tesla Model 3D+, ‘14 Cadillac ELR, ‘13 Fiat 500e
Here's a quick, bump for the hotel thread. Please make your hotel reservations at your earliest convenience. We still have several rooms left to fill, and if they don't get reserved, I'll have to reduce our commitment in order to avoid penalties.

VeeDubTDI

TDI
I just compared a couple of spreadsheets and a full 50% of the people registered for TDIFest do not have a hotel room booked as of noon today.

I understand that some people are staying with friends, only coming for the day, camping, or staying somewhere else. Some of you may have accidentally booked the hotel without using the group code and missed out on the discount - so double-check your reservation if you're unsure. We have some obligations and deadlines to meet so please don't procrastinate any more than is necessary due to financial reasons. :)

To make a reservation, call (800) 207-2365 and reference group code 85J8JG or print out the reservation form HERE.

Last edited:

VeeDubTDI

TDI
If you're unsure of your current standing, feel free to ask here or send me a private message. :)

VeeDubTDI

TDI
Just a quick reminder that everyone should pack swimming gear. The hotel has a heated pool, two large hot tubs, a steam room, and a sauna that you'll definitely want to check out. Also, there are some great swimming holes in the nearby area.