need help with vag com error code: 00575 & 17-10

MOGolf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2001 Golf GLS TDI Reflex silver, rough road suspension and steel skid plate, 2004 Passat Variant, Candy White, rough road suspension and geared balanced shaft module, and much, much more. 2016 LR RR HSE TD6, 2019 Jaguar I-PACE
Do you hear any air blowing out from somewhere in the vicinity? Check for a leak in the rubber tubing elbow near the EGR valve, the EGR valve mounting, and the EGR piping.

Done any work in this area lately, like cleaning the intake manifold?

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
Hi Velvetfoot, The Vag-com output test will only show that the N-75 is working electrically (clicking). It will not show if there is a mechanical or oil clogging problem. Later!

jeff hunter

Veteran Member
Just read my error codes and I'm getting 00575 "intake manifold pressure" and 17-10 "Control difference intermittant"
I have the eps device and a ccv elephant hose. I have sludgy oil on the weather stripping behind and above the intake manifold. Something is leaking somewhere, any advice is greatly appreciated. thanks

jeff hunter

Veteran Member
thanks guys, i had a chance to look into it further today, and i found a leak in the short rubber tube between the intake manifold and intercooler plastic pipe. It was cracked and the part i need to replace is 1h0 145 838 f pxo 12644.
thanks