alh nozzles

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
Talked to Luc via email and he has no .205's I dont want to have to mess with any upgrades or changes so basically want a set of stock nozzles or one's that don't need anything altered,replace nozzles balance install. Any other suggestions on cheap quality nozzles?
You can run a set of .216s without any issues.. Might need to raise the IQ a bit in VCDS but that's a 10 second job.

muhibmc

Veteran Member
TDI
Previously > 2006 Jetta TDI BRM 5MT [Silver], 2000 Jetta TDI ALH 5MT [Blue] , 2005.5 Jetta BRM DSG [Grey]
ive been wanting to get a set of nozzles for a while now, im leaning towards the SMOG .216
Just wanted to know if there is anyone that can install them for me?
Sorry about the confusion my BRM got written off thanks to some idiot rear ending me on the 401...

However for my ALH any one willing to help out?

mjhandy

Veteran Member
TDI
2009 Touareg TDI
i've been running the SMOG 216's for well over 100K. Needed a hammer mod for the smoke. They can still blow lots of smoke, especially if i'm been driving for high mileage.

DLG_TDi

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 vw golf tdi
With my first full tank with vent-ectomy I have done 649 kms with 1/4 tank left so far. I have my IQ set to 4.2 and it smokes on hard acceleration. I drive this car. I never drive like a oldman either. But I do have to say it is more fun now with smog's 216 nozzles installed.

Dimitry

TDI
2005 Golf BEW
hey guys if i get a set of .205 ( or is it make sense getting bigger .216 nozzles) for my 2003 ALH anyone willing to help installing them not for free of course i'm in Mississisauga or can be anywhere within GTA or plus minus 100 km within Toronto, for faster response you can reach me at dmtiapkov@yahoo.ca or 647 830 5020. Dimitry

BTW. couple more questions if im instilling .205 on stock ALH will i get any MPG improvements ? Will it smoke under acceleration ? and whats the WHP improments compared to stock ? my car currently has 290 000 km on the clock, runs fine no issues just noticed getting less MPG.

thank you

Last edited:

craig01b

Top Post Dawg
TDI
None
The injectors are difficult to remove sometimes, there is no where to grip them easily without damaging threads and sealing surfaces. an adaptor made by using an old or unused hard line nut to give you something to grip and pull makes it much easier. People weld a rod onto the nut, and make a slide hammer out of it.

uvb4less

TDI
96 passat SOLD, 90 4runner 4wd BEW TDI
search for "SMOG" nozzles yields no results. Can anyone point me in the right direction or recommend the latest .216 nozzles for our ALHs?