'09 and later TDIs to be effectively banned in Iowa?

whitedog

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta that I fill by myself
Nesdon, just a couple of things:

One is that this "heated" fuel filter is just the return fuel is thermostatically controlled to recirculate back through the fuel filter.

Second, the European emissions standards are different, so does this change the emissions system (including software) so that the Rapeseed based B100 won't cause the problems that have been seen here? I don't know, but it's something to look at.

TomB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Audi TDI Prestige Sport
DoctorDawg said:
:( I'd rather drown under rising sea levels than eat that cr@p.

Believe me, I'd notice the difference.

And BTW, farts happen. Feed soybeans to cows and they fart. Or feed those same soybeans to people and they fart. At least I don't have to spend most of my time in enclosed spaces with a bunch of cows.
You do NOT have to eat soy in place of meat if you decide to reduce your meat consumption.

There are plenty of other protein choices and it is not CR&P as you call it.

How about Pasta? Cheese? Eggs? Milk? (unless of course you are vegan and don't even want any animal product, even if it doesn't kill the animal).

Save the soy meal for the animals if you don't like it, but give me my BD from soy.

TomB

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Audi TDI Prestige Sport
Been running high BD %'s in the Jeep with the CRD and DPF with post injection regen.

I am waiting on the latest UOA just taken 2 weeks ago to see if there is substantial dilution or contamination or "fuel" indicated in the report.