Nice sunday drive

Millennium Falcon

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta wagon, 1949 willys cj3 ALH TDI swap
Tried to make it to a new hiking spot.... Total of only 60 miles. 10 miles of it was muddy dirt roads only to have to turn back around! Oh well. Had a fun time exploring. Bad flooding a few months ago had a bridge washed out and pavement crumbling. My oil pan was thankful for the lift.... some of the state forest roads were really rutted up and muddy with rocks and roots. Fun times!

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
Hmmm is that in central pa? North of Williamsport? Or southern Pa?

Tdijarhead

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta Daughters Car, 2001 TDI Beetle, Wife’s car, 2005 Golf TDI Mine, all 5 spds
North of Williamsport. If you want to find some back woods driving , southern Potter or Tioga counties have state game lands with gravel roads that disappear into the hills. You may actually get lost in there sometimes gps won't even work.

Millennium Falcon

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 jetta wagon, 1949 willys cj3 ALH TDI swap
Cool, I'm from Lockhaven/JS area. Yeah I do a lot of dual sport riding in the summer..so Ive done a lot of exploring. I grew up in the black forest. I know that area pretty well. Used to do a lot of camping and canoeing up that way. "gods country" haha