For Trade - Votex Roof Rack (A3)

Uncas

TDI
2002 Golf GLS
Hi,

I have this OEM VW roof rack that a friend gave me few years ago. I lost they key for it, and in the meantime I bought A4 Golf, so the roof rack doesn't even fit on my car any more. It is in excellent condition, as you can see from these pictures

I went to a Rack Attack in Mississauga to see if they could pun in replacement lock. The guy working there thought that he might be able to drill the old lock out and put a new one in. The price he quited me was apx. $30.00, but depending on how long it took, it could be more. I decided to pass. But, maybe you know better way to replace the lock. For example, I never bothered going to see a lock smith; he might be able to do it for a lot cheaper.

What I am looking to trade for?

Good question. Anything really. Xbox 360 games, DVDs, something for my TDI. Whatever you dont' need anymore and don't mind parting with.

Wolk3D

TDI
mk3
I need this rack

Uncas said:
Hi, how much did you wana shipped to 94116? give me your paypal thanks reply asap to wolk3d@gmail.com

I have this OEM VW roof rack that a friend gave me few years ago. I lost they key for it, and in the meantime I bought A4 Golf, so the roof rack doesn't even fit on my car any more. It is in excellent condition, as you can see from these pictures

I went to a Rack Attack in Mississauga to see if they could pun in replacement lock. The guy working there thought that he might be able to drill the old lock out and put a new one in. The price he quited me was apx. $30.00, but depending on how long it took, it could be more. I decided to pass. But, maybe you know better way to replace the lock. For example, I never bothered going to see a lock smith; he might be able to do it for a lot cheaper.

What I am looking to trade for?

Good question. Anything really. Xbox 360 games, DVDs, something for my TDI. Whatever you dont' need anymore and don't mind parting with.
Hi, how much did you wana shipped to 94116? give me your paypal thanks reply asap to wolk3d@gmail.com

Uncas

TDI
2002 Golf GLS
Done

This is just to close this thread.

After couple of weeks of no replies, I decided to give the roof rack to a family friend.

Sorry to those who expressed interest.

Uncas