Flea-bay oil pan

Geordi

Veteran Member
Somewhere between Heaven and Hell. But it is reall
TDI
14 JSW DSG, 03 Wagon 01M, 400k and IPT performance auto!
If you need one, I have a spare genuine VW ALH pan. It might need a tiny stress crack touched by a TIG welder, but it is otherwise in great shape. I have a Panzer plate now, so I don't expect to ever need this one.

FYI: I've had 2 pans TIG welded on the inside to repair impact damage for my old 01 Jetta, the repairs were easy (on much larger cracks than this may have) and held up after with no leaks.

TDI4all

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta 5spd
I would keep a spare one. I have a Panzer skidplate and I am replacing my oil pan tonight. You just never know what you will find in the middle of your lane at 5:30 in the morning.

Last edited:

AndyBees

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Silver 2003 Jetta TDI, Silver 2000 Jetta TDI (sold), '84 Vanagon with '02 ALH engine
Actually, I got a call from a dude last evening looking for an oil pan for a 2000 NB with the 2.0 gasser engine. I sold all my pans back in the summer and have not replaced my stock.

I gave the guy a cracked pan from a wreck. He took it to a welder today.

Anyway, looking around trying to find a pan for the dude, I stumbled onto those in Flea-bay.

poor1

Veteran Member
TDI
MK4
Some the undertrays on Ebay are just crude plastic copies and the holes do not line up. I sent on back the other day.

Seatman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2014 Skoda rapid elegance 1.6 cr tdi
Yeh but he's not looking for an undertray.

I also have a cheap pan off ebay that's been there for the last two years at least, perfect fit and still no problems.