Fair price for a 2015 GSW 6speed manual?

digdug

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 jetta tdi
I really miss the TDI since I gave mine back to VW 2years ago.
Looking at a 2015 Golf Sportwagen TDI S. 28k miles on it - mint condition

What would be a fair price from a dealer? CPO
thank you

digdug

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 jetta tdi
ended up paying $15.9k - they might have moved more, I dont know. I didnt really try very hard either and based on what I saw online sites like autotrader, cars.com, etc - the price seemed within normal range.

bigb

Veteran Member
TDI
2015 Sportwagon S
I think you paid a very fair price for a CPO. I paid
$14,900 in December for the exact same car with the exact same mileage, 28K but mine was from a wholesaler not CPO. You probably got new tires and brakes and a 2 year B2B warranty, I did not. Mine appeared to be mint but in the right light you can see a small dent on the passenger side rocker panel which I didn't notice till I got it home. I am still very happy with mine, it was the only white one in the state at the time and living in the desert I only buy white cars, I jumped on it.

edit: just noticed yours is a manual, yes you got a very good deal IMHO.

Last edited:

digdug

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 jetta tdi
I think you paid a very fair price for a CPO. I paid
$14,900 in December for the exact same car with the exact same mileage, 28K but mine was from a wholesaler not CPO. You probably got new tires and brakes and a 2 year B2B warranty, I did not. Mine appeared to be mint but in the right light you can see a small dent on the passenger side rocker panel which I didn't notice till I got it home. I am still very happy with mine, it was the only white one in the state at the time and living in the desert I only buy white cars, I jumped on it.

edit: just noticed yours is a manual, yes you got a very good deal IMHO.
Thank you - yes, they reconditioned it: new tires, brakes, wipers, etc + that CPO warranty 2yr unlimited mileage.
Drove a lot yesterday and realized how badly I miss that mpg.
This is the one I got:
https://www.volkswagenofsalemcounty...gen-tdi-s-fwd-station-wagon-3vwfa7au1fm513634

Beeah

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSWs 6MT | 02 Jetta TDI(Sold)
Picking up a 15 GolfSW S 6MT with 25k miles for $13,750 today! Not CPO but still has bumper to bumper until 7/20 or 70k something miles so not a big deal.

Local VW dealer was charging $500 for CPO...

Last edited: