2000 Jetta TDI 5spd Eastern North Carolina

kd5taa

TDI
2000 Tdi manual
THIS CAR HAS BEEN SOLD

Final sale price $4200

2000 Jetta TDI 5speed with 209,000. This little jetta has been in our family since it was new. It runs great, no mechanical problems. My wife busted the oil pan back in 2006 and the insurance company rebuilt the engine. It had a salvage Oklahoma title but when I got stationed here in North Carolina we registered it here and its clean. We have the carfax to prove it has NEVER had structural damage, was NOT a total loss claim, did NOT have an airgbag deployment ect...

The interior is in good shape, just normal stuff. We replaced the cupholder with the later model one, it works much better and I disconnected the glove box dampener and fixed the hinge. Its been a great car, we hate to see it go but we just had our son and the carseat barely fits in the backseat :)

You can PM me here, call or text (252) 619-7531

Last edited:

kd5taa

TDI
2000 Tdi manual
I forgot to mention, we're looking for a small SUV so we would definitely consider a trade for a Ford Escape, Mercury Mariner or Mazda Tribute...

georgew33480

TDI
2001 VW Beetle TDI 2004 Golf 2.0 Gas
Your red Jetta TDI

Hello there.
The car looks really nice and I would just like to know how many miles after the rebuild and when did you last change the timing belt and water pump.
Do you have service records? Is it still for sale?
Thank you.
George

Dodoma

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Jetta White
The car have been f***ed enought to be worht $5,500. See if it sells for $2,500-$3,599

kd5taa

TDI
2000 Tdi manual
@georgew- Yes the car is still for sale. The rebuild was done in 2006 and it has been around 90,000 miles since the rebuild so it is due for a timing belt. I dont have much on the service records, I've been changing the oil with Lubro-moly every 8,000 since we've been married and I haven't needed to take it in for anything. As for the rebuild paperwork, I've asked my Father-in-law for it but that was 5 years ago so he might or might not find it... It runs like a top though!

kd5taa

TDI
2000 Tdi manual
The car have been f***ed enought to be worht $5,500. See if it sells for $2,500-$3,599
Really man? Were you drunk when you wrote this? If someone thinks I have it priced too high by all means let me know but please do it respectfully.

In response there is a Jetta a couple posts down with with a bad transmission. I drive this car everyday and home to Oklahoma twice a year. Surely its worth more than a car that doesn't drive at all...

kd5taa

TDI
2000 Tdi manual
How about $5,000 any takers? It does need a timing belt soon and I figure it'll cost about $500 for dieselgeek's deluxe kit and the tools