300hp audi 2.0L tdi

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
Actually Devonutopia posted on there. Definately an amazing car. I wonder what would happen if he tried a 0-60 run? Snap all four axles simultaneously? Funny but I never realized the "my $.02" saying was used over there as "my 2p."

Last edited:

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
greengeeker said:
Actually Devonutopia posted on there. Definately an amazing car. I wonder what would happen if he tried a 0-60 run? Snap all four axles simulaneously? Funny but I never realized the "my $.02" saying was used over there as "my 2p."
LOL......

BlakGolf

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 mk4 golf
what i wanna know is what he did to be able to rev up to 6k rpm, cuzz thats were its cutting off. unless i didnt read it right

Bob_Fout

Oil Wanker
TDI
2003 Jetta - Alaska Green (sold) / 2015 GTI 2.0T
My guess is the data needs shifted 1000 RPM left.

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
BlakGolf said:
what i wanna know is what he did to be able to rev up to 6k rpm, cuzz thats were its cutting off. unless i didnt read it right
I would think that the Nos enables the fuel to ignite much faster over a shorter period/window.....so gives the car a super diesel pump in effect to speed up the burn time.

greengeeker

Vendor
TDI
2002 Jetta GLS
I was under the impression that the rpm was limited by the IP as it couldn't support the fuel flow at that speed :confused: . Maybe the addition of propane is making up for this (no idea on this...just speculating).

KROUT

persona non grata
greengeeker said:
I was under the impression that the rpm was limited by the IP as it couldn't support the fuel flow at that speed :confused: . Maybe the addition of propane is making up for this (no idea on this...just speculating).
Its a pd engine no IP.

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
Ip goes out the window a bit here in using Nos.....any amounts of fuel/excess fuel weather its under high pressure=fine spray or a lower pressure with larger globuals is going to ignite......in fact i see more of a danger of the propane igniting to fast which would have a knock on effect with/on the diesel also.

I would like to know how far one could go in using just diesel and Nos if you could keep the fuel flowing in.

TDIRyan

Veteran Member
TDI
02 Jetta TDI Black
That's odd looking. 6K RPM, but the curve peaks really high! It's almost like a gas engine! I like my low end torque too much... move the torque peak to more like 2K RPM and I'm sold!

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
TDIRyan said:
That's odd looking. 6K RPM, but the curve peaks really high! It's almost like a gas engine! I like my low end torque too much... move the torque peak to more like 2K RPM and I'm sold!

Can't be done with a large vnt or waste-gate especially with a vnt ..........it would be making too much boost too early on (boom).

pegbox 7

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf Mk4 Gt Tdi (130)
I would like to know how far one could go in using just diesel and Nos if you could keep the fuel flowing in.[/quote]

I have seen an extra 46 BHP with just diesel and nos, that's on std PD130 injectors.....