idea for compounds....

UsArmyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
02 jetta (rip)
I know I've been away from here for a while. A lot has gone on sence I last was active on here. I'm back in the market for a tdi though.

Any who, during my hiatus, I had a duramax/Allison full size truck. Being the person I am, I began to mod it. Last time it was on the duno it made 468whp. I was looking in to some of the compound set ups that are out there and ran acrost some crazys that are making a triple turbo set up for the duramax. Doing some refrencing in to the ford trucks, I found out the new power stroke 6.7 liter motor is a factory compound set up. From what I have learned, its Verry difficult if not impossible to seperate the 2. And its a vastly becomming a popular mod to go a big single. As some of you guys could see where I'm going with this, has any one thought about getting one of these factory ford compond set ups and trying to retro fitting one on to one of the vw tdi motors? I don't know any thing about this set up. I'm shure fitment would be an issue. Along with drive pressures and lag along with what kind of boost it would make. At the Verry least, its a conversation piece.