Injection Pump Problem

Av8wkr

TDI
2004 Passat TDI
I have a 2000 NB. Was on the Freeway and she lost power and died. It has 130,0000 miles on it. First thing I did was drain Fuel filter. Had lots of water. Changed filter and drained fuel. Must of got a bad batch. Now I have a new filter and good fuel.....But the pump will only pump fuel to #2 and 3 injectors. And even them, the pressure seems low. Nothing to #1 and 4. Have fuel in return line pumping fine.
Seems like the injection pump is bad? Anyone know of a good place to get mine repaired or a relacement that is somewhat in line with not getting it up the a@$. Thanks

sidsnot

TDI
2014 Jetta Silver, 2000 Cherv Silverado 2500 6.L Vortec
I had a fuel pump go bad on my 99 TDI last year I priced a new Bosch pump through GCL Fuel Systems Alberta Canada # 403-279 2368 They gave me a price of $ 1,200 CND. + shipping from England (they normally deal with large diesels but kindly sourced this out for me) In the end has the VW service had messed me about on so many repair jobs he ended up getting VW to pay half towards a reconditioned pump.
You may need to give exact part#'s to make sure the righjt pump is ordered. Europe has many more diesel cars so I guess that is why he found best deal in England.
Hope this is of some help.