help audi a4 b7 avf 1.9tdi swap

a4b7tdi

TDI
03 mk4 tdi ,06 audi a4 tdi
Just checking to see if anyone has done or know how to swap an avf 1.9tdi in to an audi a4 b7 2.0t the mechanical I should have no problems with its running or finding a harness that will work the one that came with the engine will not plug in any info would be appreciated thanks

Pics of project will be posted soon

Mikkijayne

Veteran Member
TDI
Audi S8
The AVF was fitted to the B6 so you might be able to find something close. They're never really plug and play in to gas models though - there's always something to change. Whats the engine code on the 2.0T? I should be able to get diagrams for both if that would help?

a4b7tdi

TDI
thanks for the reply was starting to think nobody knew what to do
I got the car with the engine already removed but do have the harness code if that helps 8e1 971 072 re
I don't have wiring diagrams or I would attempt a passat harness my original plan was to order one from Europe but don't know what to order
I would rather do it myself it would be more my build then just a plug and play that anyone cannot do but at this point I'll go any witch way
The car is a 6 speed manual front wheel drive wanted quattro but this was a deal I couldn't pass up

a4b7tdi

TDI
Thanks guys after doing some reading looks like I need the audi a4 2.0tdi bpw harness my next question is anybody know who may have one for sale