FS- 2006 Jetta tdi, San Diego

beachbum41

TDI
2014 JSW
The time has come for me to sell my 2006 Jetta Tdi. Asking $4200 obo

Basics-
Dark blue paint, anthracite leatherette interior mostly in good condition though the arm rest door panels may need to be glued back in place at some point. Leatherette seating in fantastic shape. I used a sheepskin cover so there is very little cracking in the drivers seat.
-Replaced radio head unit in 2015 with newer touchscreen OEM unit with USB port installed in center console
-Replaced the front air vents and the radio and AC trim panels with new pieces that didn't have the terrible soft-touch defects.

-DSG gear pack was replaced not long after purchase at ~86K miles. (Fall 2011)
-timing belt /water pump, AC compressor replaced at 92,600. (Fall 2012 I think)
-Oil leak, outer cv boots, sway bar links, left front bearing, cam/lifters, diesel filter all repaired at 99,376 (Nov 2013)
-DMF replaced, oil change, alternator pulley done at 106,400 (April 2014)
-Rear brakes and rotors replaced in August 2015
-Transmission filter housing replaced in 2016 sometime
-Replaced fuel pump, turbo, engine gasket earlier this year
-Two tires are 1.5 yrs old. Other 2 are a little older still have enough tread life on them. The bulk of the miles have been highway since I bought the car.
-I think there was some other work done but I don't have the list in front of me so I'll update later when I find the receipts.
-Brand new rear window last month after some maniac smashed his forearm through the window.

The paint and body is in decent condition. A few small door dings from the neighbor parking too close to my car, no significant damage though. There are rub marks on both front wheel wells from trying to get out of tiny parking spaces in Miami. The alloy rims have a little bit of curb rash. The rear corner under the tail light has been pushed in a little from someone who hit my parked car and never came forward. The sheet metal is just lightly bent and could probably be pulled back in to place pretty easily since the metal isn't badly damaged.

Possibility of included Rhino roof rack bars.

I'm in the process of cleaning the car out so I will post pics in a few days but let's talk in the meantime if you are interested

Last edited: