Audi Clean Diesel TDi Commercial

KALaBenne

Veteran Member
TDI
'04 B5.5V GLS
Hopefully this is the right sub-forum otherwise moderators feel free to move to the appropiate section.

I was watching the History channel tonight and I saw a clean diesel commercial touting all sorts of things we all know: 30% less fuel, cleaner emissions, quiet, etc... Then I noticed all the cars in the backround had four little rings on the front. One of them was a large sedan I'm not sure I've ever seen.

Elegant, tastfully done commercial, just what I'd expect from Audi. Anyone else see it? Comments?

My comment: the cut-away view of the V6 TDi engine sure had a lot of chains.....:eek:

El Dobro

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2017 Bolt EV Premier, 2023 Bolt EUV Premier
I've seen the VW TDI commercials, but the Audi one is new to me.

KROUT

persona non grata
I saw a audi tdi suv at the audi dealer the other day. Looked like a demo but they had one out on the front line.

IXLR8

Veteran Member
TDI
12 Passat Platinum Gray, 02 Golf Black, 01 Jetta Black
I was watching the Today Show this morning and Audi had Clean Diesel ads at almost every break. It was barrels of oil rolling back to a ship and the comment if 1/3 of all drivers drove clean diesels we could send this all back. Then they showed front pics of the Q7 and I think an A4.

k1xv

Veteran Member
TDI
09 TDI sedan, sold back 12/16. Present cars 2013 BMW X5 diesel, 2015 Corvette convertible
That was a neat, eye catching commercial. Now that diesels can be sold in all 50 states, I guess they are giving it a marketing push. Because Vermont is on California standards, we could not buy a 45 state version, even if it existed.