VW Jetta 2000 TDI Kansas City Area SALE!

scramble45

TDI
Dont own one yet...
MUST SELL !!!!! CALL TODAY!!!!!
http://kansascity.craigslist.org/cto/1123075301.html

Volkswagen Jetta TDI 2000 - $5000 (Lenexa, KS) PRICE REDUCED!!!!!!!!!!!!! MUST SELL!

913-231-0469

Up for sale is a Volkswagen Jetta Turbo Diesel.
Hurry and get your own diesel VW Today!!!!!
Title: Clean
Carfax: Clean
Interior: Okay condition.
Alarm: Works!
Transmission: Manual 5-Speed
Radio: Sony MP3 - iPod Interface Equipped.
Body: One minor scrape on the front bumper. Paint is good other than a few rock chips / Hubcaps are not the best.
Miles:191.000 this vehicle has had regular oil changes and timing belt replaced + fuel filter changed.
Fuel: Diesel/Bio-Diesel
Reason for sale: Moving out of state.
Price: $5,000 Cash Only Please. PRICE REDUCED !!!!!!!! MUST SELL

the sun was really bright, so the photos didnt turn out that great.--steering wheel and dash is all black, in very good condition.
If you have any questions or would like to setup a time to look at this car please feel free to contact me.
913-231-0469

Thanks TDi Club!

Last edited:

scramble45

TDI
Dont own one yet...
slyk said:
The TB was replaced...once? Do you have a mileage on when that was done?
The timing belt has been inspected every oil change and changed every 40000 miles by me and my dad personally. I will also throw in a vag-com usb cable so you can do your own timing belt changes.

Thanks,
Rowan

dogdots

Vendor
TDI
None
If the car is still available, my wife has an employee that might be interested and I might come to see it. I am in the Mission/OP area, where is the car? Also, what oil has been used and how long have you owned the car?

mikey141414

Veteran Member
TDI
N/A 2015 Nissan Rogue, 2017 Sonata Plug in Hybrid
Is this still available? If so, please post new number as the number posted is not the right one. It goes to some guy named Jim that has no idea what I am talking about.