BEW, BRM, PD140 injector differences?

RollingCoal11

TDI
2006 Jetta
Okay, what are the differences in these injectors? I know there are internal body differences, and if you were replacing all 4 what would you use?

I have a 2006 Jetta TDI BRM 5 spd.

I am looking at a set of BEW with 1043 nozzles or I can add them to my BRM nozzles. DBW recommended the bosio 783 for my BRM bodies and control with tuning.

I am just curious how these aftermarket nozzles work instead of factory PD140 injectors.

Thanks for your input.

Chris

crazyrunner33

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 Golf(bought back)
BEW bodies will have more potential, but DBW is the expert when it comes to PD injectors.

RollingCoal11

TDI
2006 Jetta
Thanks. Crazzyrynner33, What are PD150 injectors in your signature? I didn't ask them about the other injectors. I was asking only about my BRM when I called them. They said I should do 783 nozzles instead of 1043.

I'm trying to get this car running again for a commuter but my ultimate plans are for a Jeep swap down the road.

crazyrunner33

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 Golf(bought back)
If I remember right, the PD150 injector bodies are similar to the BRM injector bodies, except the PD150 has a larger nozzle. The BEW has a larger body with a smaller factory nozzle. I went with used PD150 injectors for cheap and lucked out for everything being alright when I installed them. If I was made of money, I'd probably go with BEW injectors and aftermarket nozzles.