Adding Fuelly to signature

Don C

TDI
'09 JSW manual/silver, pano roof/17" Avignons, iPod/protection kit, Driving Lights
How do you ad Fuelly to the signature block?
Thanx
Don

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
Don, review the Fuelly FAQ...the answer is there.

RomanL

Veteran Member
TDI
'10 GOLF TDI
Don C said:
How do you ad Fuelly to the signature block?
Thanx
Don
if you still have not found an answer:
goto fuelly.com
in your profile options somewhere *(dont remember where exactly, its been a while, but super easy).
it will give you 2 options *(URL"s)
1. is small one like you see in my signature, an
2. i believe has alot more stuff in it and is quite larger.
copy which ever one you choose
then here in USER CP.
edit Signature and insert that link in your signature.

should work

Don C

TDI
'09 JSW manual/silver, pano roof/17" Avignons, iPod/protection kit, Driving Lights
Roman L

I tried what you suggested and still could not get the image into my signature. Any other suggestions? I got the url to appear.
Thanx,
Don

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
Don:

How to get the banner into your signature

From your Fuelly Profile go to the Vehicle Profile

Down at the bottom left you will see your Fuelly Badge, click on it You will see in the banner image boxes with some code,in that code will be the digit number (squirriles is 20869)

Paste the following code [fuelly=uk]00000[/fuelly] into your FF signature (where 00000 is your vehicle's code number)

Use 'fuellys' rather than 'fuelly' in the above code if you want the small banner

Don C

TDI
Thanx All. It worked. Now I have to focus in on improver MGP and performance. Need to check into Jeff's latest magic for a CRD.
Don

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Amazing-even I figured it out:D .... Last Sunday,I finally added all fillups since I bought the car almost 5 yrs. ago....

RichF

TDI
2015 Golf SEL Manual Platinum Gray Metallic
thanks I'm sure I'm going to double my Gti MPG, although you can't compare how each car performs (my Gti has APR stage 1 Tune along with exhaust and intake) I'm am driving 2500 miles per months so the diesel males more sense.....

dismal MPG but fun to drive

BakoTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, MK7
Because the Fuelly Vehicle Profile page has changed, here is an update to this:

1. Log in to your Fuelly account.
2. On the left side of the page, click on your Vehicle Profile (whatever you named your car)

3.Now, on the right side, under the Share Your MPG section, click on the "View All Badges and Stuff You Can Share" link.

4. Select and copy the BBCode URL code of your choice (large or small banner).

5. Log in to your TDIClub account and go to your User CP page and click on Edit Signature.

6. Now, paste the copied URL onto the signature box. Then click on Preview Signature to make sure the code worked. Then Save your signature and you're set.

Last edited:

Black00Jetta

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS Black 5spd
I have tried numerous times holding my finger on the url to get the copy to appear with no success. Is my finger bad?

Lightflyer1

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2015 Beetle tdi dsg
Put the cursor on it and triple click left mouse button to select it all. Then click right mouse button and select copy. Then go paste it where you want it.

Last edited: