New 2015 TDI's in Florida for sale?

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
Hey folks,just was perusing ebay and saw a bunch of new 2015 TDI's listed-as a classified ad w/ best offer.It was Boast VW in Bradenton,Fl. The prices seemed to sticker,a few Golfs,Beetle,Passat,Jetta,and a Golf wagon.The ones I clicked on were automatics, didn't say if they had the fix.

bmwM5power

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW TDI S 6MT 02 JETTA TDI GLS 5MT 15 GOLF TDI SE 6MT 15 GOLF TDI SEL DSG

tdidieselbobny

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Galactic Blue Jetta TDI, '15 Silk Blue Golf Sportwagen TDI
I always search "Volkswagen diesel" in ebay motors-but all the listings that were there yesterday for Boast VW are now gone:confused:.......

fields

Veteran Member
ALL OVER as they put the pollution pkg. on them. I came here because I thought you guys would know all about it. Look on auto trader for new 2015.

showdown 42

Veteran Member
TDI
2016 TDI touareg
I'm curious to see what prices these go for . I would price them as a 3year old used car. The car is 3 yrs old sitting in FL weather. It's not new by any standard.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
I'm curious to see what prices these go for . I would price them as a 3year old used car. The car is 3 yrs old sitting in FL weather. It's not new by any standard.
Supply and demand.....if you want one you will pay the price....these are 3 year old VW new cars, most have 100 miles our less...