Windows up/down with remote w/VCDS??? Thought it wasn't possible?

j_martell

Veteran Member
TDI
Reflex Silver 2006 Jetta GLS TDI Wagon
User justdez has it on his ALH wagon...he tried to do my 06 mk4 wagon when I was at his shop, but his VCDS "couldn't connect" to the appropriate module on my car....

Also has hatch pop and hatch unlock with doors enabled...

Strykeviper

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Jetta GLS 5 speed swap, 2002 Jetta Wagon, 2015 Passat SEL, 2013 Jetta Sportwagen
VW dealer did it on my in laws 2010 JSW for free

jetlagmech

Veteran Member
TDI
2010 jetta
my 2010 came new with this feature activated. Like anything else with this car it was like an easter egg hunt to find all the cool features. not in the book and the salesman didn't even know there was a 110v outlet in the car let alone features like that.

VincenzaV

Veteran Member
TDI
2004 Jetta Wagon
02tdivw-I've seen this before, hoped there was a free solution, but $50 ain't too bad. I saw some thread on a guy being able to do it for free, but involves downloading a program from another country (not in English) and seems a little too tech savvy for me. I'd rather spend the $50 and not download some virus from Uzbekistan...

djrhetoric

Veteran Member
TDI
80 Rabbit pickup MTDI
02tdivw-I've seen this before, hoped there was a free solution, but $50 ain't too bad. I saw some thread on a guy being able to do it for free, but involves downloading a program from another country (not in English) and seems a little too tech savvy for me. I'd rather spend the $50 and not download some virus from Uzbekistan...
I would not recommend the KVW device. It locks the CCM by changing the password after it's done, so you can never get back into it. Send me a PM if you want help with VDS-Pro. It only takes 5 minutes to make the update to the CCM.