www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Eastern USA

Eastern USA Local discussions for those in the Eastern USA. (Vermont, New Hampshire, Massachusetts, Maine, Washington, DC. New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia)

Old April 25th, 2018, 20:14   #16
Abacus
That helpful B4 guy

Fuel Economy: And the miles just keep ticking away

Thanks, got it.

The post said this, for all who are wondering:

Quote:
Originally Posted by lowefishme
Hello my name is Jerry and I bought [the independent VW garage referenced above] and was wondering if you would remove you post due to the fact Jason no longer rents a bay at [here]...he has been gone since September 2016... I don’t work on vw much... I specialize in Subaru, Toyota.. I would appreciate if you would remove this post as it does not pertain to me ... if you have any questions feel free to call me XXX XXX XXXX thanks.
Thanks for the PM, Jerry.

Since my experience is historical and available for others as a learning tool, I am disinclined to erase it, but will add this as an addendum for those who do a search. Thank you for letting us know, and good luck with the garage.

I did edit out the former name from the post and the title so it should not come up in a search.

Last edited by Abacus; April 25th, 2018 at 20:24.
Abacus is offline   Reply With Quote