NYC/New Jersey TDI

jck66

Top Post Dawg
TDI
12 Passat SE / 14 BMW 535d
I grew up in NJ and the self-serve restriction only applies to gasoline. But most stations are so used to full serve that they just do it anyway (or maybe they're ignorant, I don't know).

It's funny, when I first took my car to college up in NY state, the first time I needed gas, I pulled in to the station and didn't know what to do!
I was definitely spoiled by full serve in NJ.

njlenman

I pump my own fuel all the time at a local station near me. The guy actually likes that I do it myself because he is always running around like a maniac doing all the other (G)assers. hehehehe

Yo TOMO, no wonder everyone makes fun of NJ you have relatives here. (lol) Maybe if there is a GTG at the end of Aug or early Sept, and you come up, I'll get to bust balls with you again. Hope to catch ya.

Rgoetz, Welcome to NJ, yes been up to Vermont many times and they love to make fun of us... Only reason is because no one is born in VT. hehehe they all move there from NJ (lol)

later all keep the GTG posted as to when it will be, I would like to make this one. Should be back from Seattle by then.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Hey Lenny!!!How about them F***ing Mets! Oh that's right you don't get to watch them on the big screen LOL. Love to come to Jersey! Nothing like that smell! Hey which exit was that again?

rgoetz

Veteran Member
TDI
None currently
Four, it was Exit 4--that's spelled "F U C oops.

BTW, just in case anyone cares, I HATE THE METS!!!! CAN I SCREAM ANY LOUDER?!!! NO!!! I HATE THE METS!!!!

Borgia

TDI
unknown7457
Cheapest Fuel for Central Jersey that I know of is on RT 130 North a half of a mile past the Rt33 Junction. There is a Mobile and a Gulf both $1.23.

njlenman

Rgoetz... I'm going to have to take back that welcome
... what are u a RED SAWX fan, and haven't you finally gotten over the ball between the leg trick by Billy Buckner (lmao)

TOMO, ah what to reply to my dear ole friend TOMO... I have the last laugh dude, because I told the wife the big screen wouldn't fit up in the family room of our new house so it sits in the finished basement I rent to myself for the glory of SPORTS.... (hehehehe)

Well it's off to Seattle for now...

rgoetz

Veteran Member
TDI
None currently
Please don't mention that sorry excuse for a first baseman again!

And why don't you just stay in Seattle!

John Achille

Veteran Member
Preliminary date for the Upsolute GTG is August 25/26...Trying to feel out this date, please reply if anyonw is interested, trying to get as many as possible, post here and email me directly so I can start a log...

John

whitebelly

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 JSW
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Borgia:
Does anybody know when the Bentley 2001 manuals come out for VW's?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
www.dieselgeek.com
has soft covers available.