.240 nozzles stock AHF

Meyhoff

TDI
VW Bora 1999 1.9 TDI 110 stock Decat Mufflerectomy
Hi.

I have a stock AHF, with a straight pipe exhaust. I would like to roll a bit of coal with it, and I was wondering how to get the best amount of smoke, out of the little engine :)

I'm planning on doing the evry mod, and then getting bigger nozzles. I was set on the 0.216 nozzles, but I was wondering if it was better to go for the 0.240 nozzles. Would it be no problem have 0.240 nozzles on a stock car?

I've been looking at the HFLO-X 0.240 nozzles (http://www.darksidedevelopments.co.uk/products/hflo-x-gibonta-race-nozzles-for-1-9-2-5-ve-engines.html)

Would I be able to put these straight in, or would they be have to be poptested? and put in by a professionel company?

Of course I wasn't planning on having evry mod all the time, only a few times a week, out with the guys :)

Also, would the nozzles smoke a lot on a stock engine, without evry mod? :)

Hope you guys than help me.
Thanks,
Meyhoff

Last edited:

Timmasonjr

TDI
03 golf tdi 205k
i installed the hflox 240s in my stock tdi back in june and if you wanted it to we would smoke like a train. deleted the egr and not too much smoke anymore. they did add a lot of power tho

PB_NB

Veteran Member
TDI
1999 New Beetle
Add a tuning box and dial it up to the max! The car will lay a trail of smoke that no other following car can see through. Then you can turn it down for regular driving.

I had one in my car and it really made a difference but the smoke was too much for me to handle.

Also, that isn't the best approach for the environment.