FS: 2005 Passat TDI Wagon Greenville SC

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
Posting for a local friend.

2005 Passat TDI GLS Wagon. Dark blue with grey leather interior. Wood grain, 17" rims with Michelin tires. Car is very clean with a few normal dings here and there. Has 130k now

2nd owner bought from neurosurgeon 3 years ago. 2 years ago I replaced the chained BSM with a delete kit at 107k miles. Also replace the motor mounts and the alternator pulley.

This is my favorite color combination and I would buy the car myself but currently have too many and cannot add another.

Reason for selling is a growing family.

Asking price is $6500

You can contact me and I will forward on to owner.

Last edited:

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
2005 Passat GLS Wagon TDI 5 spd manual w/BSM delete 2011 Tiguan TDI/DSG 2005 Audi A4 Avant 6MQ TDI 2011 BMW X5 35d
Automatic. I can convert it for you if you want a manual.

Paul7878

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 VW Jetta TDI
Jeff is a great seller on here. Been very happy with the 04 Passat that I bought from him last year!

newbeetleman

Veteran Member
TDI
none
Automatic. I can convert it for you if you want a manual.
Do you know when the timing belt was changed? Also, how much tread is left on the tires?

You sound like maybe a mechanic? How much extra to swap to manual? ...just curious.
Last question.. how often does the auto fail on these cars?

Last edited:

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks Paul.

newbeetleman, just to make sure you are clear this is not my car, but I have worked on it. Very nice car. If I did not just pick up an Audi AllRoad of the same color, I would buy it.

Timing belt was changed right before he bought it at 107k miles and 2.5+ years ago.

newbeetleman

Veteran Member
TDI
none
Thanks Paul.

newbeetleman, just to make sure you are clear this is not my car, but I have worked on it. Very nice car. If I did not just pick up an Audi AllRoad of the same color, I would buy it.

Timing belt was changed right before he bought it at 107k miles and 2.5+ years ago.
yeah, I understand.. it is very nice! I am going to do the buyback and I am very interested in getting a Passat TDI as a replacement car.

newbeetleman

Veteran Member
TDI
none
I won't be able to buy this one, just too far away to travel (can't talk my wife into spending the extra money).. I love the car, though!

JettaTDISportwagon

Veteran Member
TDI
2012 SportWagon 6spd Manual TDI ( Gone to the great yard in the sky) 2000 Jetta 5spd TDI 264k Miles and counting 2015 Passat TDI SE DSG Stock for- now...

tannewitz

TDI
2006 Jetta TDI
Can you please contact me this morning if you are available for either a telephone call or to arrange an inspection.

I am in Spartanburg this morning.

John 423-677-five three five four

Volk14

Veteran Member
TDI
05 Passat wagon TDI, 99 Beetle ALH
Like the blue a lot. BTW, those wheels are 16" not 17" .

Jeff, good luck with your sale :)

vwztips

Veteran Member
TDI
Thank you for all the interest. The car sold yesterday.

Just to hijack my own thread for the 2002 Audi A4 I have for sale. It is a 1.8t with Quattro and tiptronic. Has 148k miles. I have performed the following:

Rebuilt head.
New head, intake, exhaust, valve cover gaskets
Timing belt, water pump, rollers, tensioners, serpentine belt
All filters are new
75% tread left on Potenzas
New MAF and O2 sensors
New tie rods

Runs and drives great.

The bad:

Center dash display has some errant pixels (as usual)
Rear cargo headliner is sagging slightly. Not is sight lines of rear mirror though.
Decent scratch on left front fender.

$3200

Last edited: