GTG: Milwaukee, WI @ West Allis Auto Club, *Rocketchip attending* - Sept 29, 2018

Preferred date:

• Sat. Oct 6

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
TDI
2011 VW TDI Jetta wagon
That worked! I saw my name there. Thank you! I'm pretty sure I could find it now. Just need experience navigating the site for a while. Kudos to the moderator/manager/owner of this site. It's a lot of work to keep it all managed, and to keep the People all in line! Good job! Thank you for keeping this updated and organized.

rocketeer928

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta GLS TDI 5-speed
If this GTG was on Oct 6, then I would have considered coming. Unfortunately, Sept 29 my TDI and I will be away. Have fun; maybe next year.

6x6man

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 1999.5 Jetta, 2001 Golf, 2003 Jetta Wagon, and too many others I've lost count
Bump TTT. One week away!! Hoping it does not snow by then geez.

Just a couple reminders:
Time: 10am - ?? (let's try and wrap up any 'major' work by 6pm if not sooner.)
Location: West Allis Auto Club, 1721 S. 100th St, West Allis, WI 53214

Hopefully all the ramps off the Interstate will be open making it easy to get to. If your GPS sends you endless circle, the number at the club is 414-258-9533, call and we'll try and navigate you in.

*PLEASE* remember to bring some can goods or cash donation for the local food pantry. This is part of the reason the club allows me to host these events here.

I'll provide brats/italian sausage for the grill. (If someone wants to volunteer to man the grill, that would be cool.) If you have a favorite side dish you want to bring to pass, please do so. The club has a soda machine on site but feel free to bring your own non-alcoholic beverages if you like.

PAW

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 5 spd bug, 03 Jetta 5 spd con, 06 5 spd Jetta, 15 GSW DSG, 15 Golf DSG
6x6....sorry to tell you Loyce & I will not be making the trek......need to go to Houston.

6x6man

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta, 1999.5 Jetta, 2001 Golf, 2003 Jetta Wagon, and too many others I've lost count
PAW, sorry to hear you and Loyce won't be able to make it. Have a safe trip to Houston.

lovemybug

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Red Beetle
It's been awhile since I browsed the forum, and I'm just now seeing this. Unfortunately, I've got plans that day, so I won't be able to make it. Hope to see some of you up in Door County, next month.

arrowman

Veteran Member
TDI
Jetta, 2003, Reflex Silver
I plan on attending. Put me down for an update/upgrade to my existing tune please!

6x6man

Veteran Member
TDI
arrowman, you've been added to update list.

scurvy

Good Ol' Boy
TDI
2006 Golf
Hi guys - unfortunately won't be able to make it. Had to be out of town this week on business with short notice.

I'm happy to PayPal/Zelle/Venmo a donation to the club in my absence tho - any assistance with that 6x6man?

6x6man

Veteran Member
TDI
Hi guys - unfortunately won't be able to make it. Had to be out of town this week on business with short notice.

I'm happy to PayPal/Zelle/Venmo a donation to the club in my absence tho - any assistance with that 6x6man?

Sorry you weren't able to make it, but hope your trip went well. Don't worry about sending a donation to the club for the food pantry. Instead drop it in one of the many Red Kettles that will be out this holiday season, take care.

6x6man

Veteran Member
TDI
Thanks to everyone that made it out to the GTG. We collected $100 plus some canned goods for the local food pantry. Thank you for your support.