www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Meetings/ GTG/ Regional Discussions > Mid-west USA

Mid-west USA Local discussions for those on the Mid-West US. ( Minnesota, Iowa, Wisconsin, Michigan, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Nebraska, North Dakota, South Dakota, Kansas, Missouri)

View Poll Results: Which Sturgeon Bay GTG are you interested in attending?
Have a GTG on June 9th. 2 9.52%
Have a GTG on June 16th. 5 23.81%
Have a GTG on Labor Day Weekend. 5 23.81%
Have a GTG on October 20th. 9 42.86%
Have a Spring and Fall GTG. 6 28.57%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Old May 1st, 2018, 21:34   #16
3L3M3NT
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelB View Post
.I don't know about Labor Day..........I think later in October is a better choice fewer Labor Day tourists. Just don' schedule it during the Door Count Fall festival.
I could always do 3 GTGs Since I think at this point we can cross having a GTG on June 9th off the list.

Hopefully by the end of the week, I can have a decision made on when to have to have a GTG and how many.

Right now I'm leaning towards having a GTG on October 20th and then either a GTG on the 16th of June or having a Midwest Fest on either Saturday or Sunday of Labor Day.

So please help sway me in one direction or the other on having a GTG on the 16th of June or the Saturday or Sunday of Labor Day.

Looks like Fall Festival is the weekend before October 20th, so we're good on that front.
Firefox fix
RTDI Build Thread
3L3M3NT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2018, 03:42   #17
lovemybug
Veteran Member

We had really good weather for the one last fall. Sunny, warm, and it didn't rain, for once. lol As far as Labor weekend, I think Saturday might be the best choice because it still gives people a chance to do stuff the other two days, rather than splitting the weekend up. If you do end up having three, I can't promise to make all of them, but I should be able to hit at least one or two.

I can't believe how much crap I can fit in this thing.
lovemybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 2nd, 2018, 20:34   #18
mklabunde
Veteran Member

Fuel Economy: 44.6 mpg highway

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovemybug View Post
We had really good weather for the one last fall. Sunny, warm, and it didn't rain, for once. lol As far as Labor weekend, I think Saturday might be the best choice because it still gives people a chance to do stuff the other two days, rather than splitting the weekend up. If you do end up having three, I can't promise to make all of them, but I should be able to hit at least one or two.
June 16 for me for sure but labor day I most likely could make that thinking Saturday would be better for labor day. any Malone tuners going to be there either time? Need to get the car tuned Mark
mklabunde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 10th, 2018, 20:24   #19
3L3M3NT
Veteran Member

Well, I made a decision to have a Cruise/GTG on October 20th. This way it gives everyone enough of a heads up to take off work, get out of going to wedding you didn't want to go to anyways , skip your kids sporting event(j/k), etc.

Fingers crossed for some awesome weather like last falls cruise/gtg.

Hope you can make it.
Sturgeon Bay, WI Cruise/GTG October 20th 2018
Firefox fix
RTDI Build Thread
3L3M3NT is online now   Reply With Quote