www.tdiclub.com

Economy - Longevity - Performance
The #1 Source of TDI Information on the Web!
Forums Articles Links Meets
Orders TDI Club Cards TDIFest 2016 Gone, but not forgotten VAG-Com List Unit Conversions TDIClub Chat Thank You

Go Back   TDIClub Forums > Classifieds/For Sale/Wanted > Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale

Vendor & GroupBuy items for sale VW TDI/Diesel related items for sale by vendors and Groupbuys. The only commercial posts to these forums are that of Vendors with TDI related equipment. To start a post, you must be a Registered Vendor. You may periodically post a note about products you may have for sale/services so long you indicate clearly you are from the company selling these products/services. The right to discontinue this practice & remove excessive posts remains with the operators of TDIClub. Please note there is also a webpage of TDI Vendors" Group-buys are permited if sponsored by a registered vendor.

Old December 27th, 2016, 07:39   #406
Scott_DeWitt

I'm in Corpus Christi
Old December 27th, 2016, 17:41   #407
narongc73
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sardo_67 View Post
ok so what is the most current price conversion on this, from UK to US?

trans and clutch into a 5spd MK4. I come up with $1950.00 that right?
PM Ryan. Good thing the exchange rate is to our advantage
narongc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 27th, 2016, 23:43   #408
ryanp

1200 is $1475 at the moment, drop me an email or PM if you need anything else pricing up

Happy Holidays!!

02M 6 Speed Conversions + Euro Parts - 6 Speed Setups for A4 + A5 platform,PD150 Intakes, TIP kits, Turbo's, Injectors as well as anything else!! PM Me! - Click HERE
ryanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:30   #409
sardo_67
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2003 Jetta
Fuel Economy: 38mpg (driving like i stole it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by narongc73 View Post
PM Ryan. Good thing the exchange rate is to our advantage
i will, but I have to buy the MK4 first haha

I picked up a RyanP 6spd the fully built it back in 2012 for my 2nd 03 ALH, then moved it over into my 3rd TDI after I totaled it out, after that I sold it off on the forum here when I bought my 2014. now that I'm selling that back I need another MK4 in my life but those 5spds piss me off so much after having 6 for so long.

I am aiming to pick up another trans from Ryan come February if everything goes right.
sardo_67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old December 28th, 2016, 11:44   #410
narongc73
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sardo_67 View Post
i will, but I have to buy the MK4 first haha

I picked up a RyanP 6spd the fully built it back in 2012 for my 2nd 03 ALH, then moved it over into my 3rd TDI after I totaled it out, after that I sold it off on the forum here when I bought my 2014. now that I'm selling that back I need another MK4 in my life but those 5spds piss me off so much after having 6 for so long.

I am aiming to pick up another trans from Ryan come February if everything goes right.
Well I converted mine to manual and found one for under 500 with the tranny and everything needed to convert from auto to manual. Couldn't pass it up. I don't know what a 6 speed is like and don't want to haha.
narongc73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 3rd, 2017, 05:06   #411
sardo_67
Veteran Member

TDI(s): 2003 Jetta
Fuel Economy: 38mpg (driving like i stole it)

Quote:
Originally Posted by narongc73 View Post
Well I converted mine to manual and found one for under 500 with the tranny and everything needed to convert from auto to manual. Couldn't pass it up. I don't know what a 6 speed is like and don't want to haha.
well have fun with your dumpy 5spd. That's like saying picking up a hot chick at the bar is too much work so you'll just find a fatty at the local McDonalds instead.

if cost saving is your true goal then just buy cheap throwaway $500-1,000 gas cars.
sardo_67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2017, 01:15   #412
UhOh
Veteran Member

Just wanted to make a quick comment on my impressions of the 02m. I was most fortunate in recently buying a 2000 Golf from boertje in which he'd swapped out the 01m for the 02m (purchased from Ryan).

Compared to the 02J the 02m is a dream. Shifting is extremely smooth (stock clutch is wonderful too- holds significantly more power than the stock 02J clutch). I have the same basic gearing as the 02J except that I now have one more gear. Higher speed cruising is effortless, the car in this form (with DLC520s and Malone stage 2 tune - same set up I have in my other two Golfs) is as close to perfection as you can get (for a highway cruiser that's crazy efficient with fuel economy).

Anyone looking to swap out an 01m and wants to keep their MK4 for as long as they can, and if running lots of highway miles, ought to seriously consider spending a few more bucks and going with the 02m.
UhOh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 15th, 2017, 16:22   #413
Riflesmith
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhOh View Post
Just wanted to make a quick comment on my impressions of the 02m. I was most fortunate in recently buying a 2000 Golf from boertje in which he'd swapped out the 01m for the 02m (purchased from Ryan).

Compared to the 02J the 02m is a dream. Shifting is extremely smooth (stock clutch is wonderful too- holds significantly more power than the stock 02J clutch). I have the same basic gearing as the 02J except that I now have one more gear. Higher speed cruising is effortless, the car in this form (with DLC520s and Malone stage 2 tune - same set up I have in my other two Golfs) is as close to perfection as you can get (for a highway cruiser that's crazy efficient with fuel economy).

Anyone looking to swap out an 01m and wants to keep their MK4 for as long as they can, and if running lots of highway miles, ought to seriously consider spending a few more bucks and going with the 02m.

Completely agree with the above review of the 02M. I also installed a Peloquin LSD during the swap. It is a completely different car now. I can now apply power in 6th gear with confidence. This was not the case with my O2J .622 5th. I always felt it would strip the splines if I did not "ease" into the power. This modification is worth the effort and the cost.
Riflesmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old January 16th, 2017, 19:59   #414
boertje
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by UhOh View Post

Yup, and that 02M has the code of "FMH", one of the newer versions. I used the Sachs clutch kit that was used in the U.K. with TDI for the PD150. Glad she is doing well for you.
boertje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2017, 22:03   #415
stevecis

Default Auto swap

Hello
Can you give me your current prices for a auto to manual swap? Not looking for anything crazy I just have a auto trans on the way out.
please email me at steve@ciswrap.com
Thanks
stevecis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 26th, 2017, 23:46   #416
ryanp

Just going to send an email :-)

02M 6 Speed Conversions + Euro Parts - 6 Speed Setups for A4 + A5 platform,PD150 Intakes, TIP kits, Turbo's, Injectors as well as anything else!! PM Me! - Click HERE
ryanp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 27th, 2017, 09:19   #417
PHAT-DUB

PM sent

www.badgeskins.com
Custom MK4 widebody for sale - here
PHAT-DUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2017, 11:16   #418
(mophead)

I bought one of you o2m conversion kits for my 03 alh a few year ago and am wondering if you'd sell a trans by itself? I think mine may be having issues. Nothing on your part. I love the kit you assembled and I've gotten 80ish k out of the kit. I'm
Having issues with first. Also I see your with dark side. Any side mount intercooler kits for a alh with a pd150 Intake and a vnt17? I just got a new dark side race pipe but haven't been able to install the intake I got off of you yet.
(mophead) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 17th, 2017, 11:32   #419
bobbiemartin
Veteran Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by (mophead) View Post
Also I see your with dark side. Any side mount intercooler kits for a alh with a pd150 Intake and a vnt17? I just got a new dark side race pipe but haven't been able to install the intake I got off of you yet.
I have this exact setup on my Golf. All you have to do is let them know what turbo/intake/etc you have and they will send you the correct parts.

bobbiemartin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old May 23rd, 2017, 12:14   #420
CRD4me
Veteran Member

Anybody knows on what car we can find this driver side axle PN : 1J0407271GC
I'm trying to cross reference the part, but can't seem to find the donnor car.
Thanks
CRD4me is offline   Reply With Quote