02 Vw jetta tdi GLS- $1200 obo

scrtdi

TDI
2002 jetta gls
Hi all,
I have a 2002 Vw Jetta TDI GLS going up for sale it is unfortunately an Auto. Last known mileage was around 200k. The car is black with tan cloth interior. Fully loaded with heated seats, moon roof, 6 disc cd changer in trunk. The car was my mothers before she gave it to me because the transmission was acting up. The interior of the car is extremely clean only flaw I know of is the center console lid hinge being broken. The exterior of the car has a small spot of rust on the trunk lid and starting to get some rust on fender wells. The car has been sitting for over a year as it was intended to be a project car for a 5 speed swap but I have to many projects on my plate and not enough space for all of them would be a good parts car or swap. Motor ran really nice when parked and I am sure will start right up with a jump or fresh battery. Some of the things I know it will need is a transmission, serpentine belt (belt got cut), and power steering pump got taken out for another car. I am located near Cleveland Ohio. Looking to get $1200 O.B.O I know the motor alone is worth $1200. Will post pictures as soon as I learn how. Thanks.

mr.mindless

Veteran Member
TDI
2002 Galactic Blue Jetta GLS
Bump for you for parts available - I have a '99 5 speed 2.0 shell that's going to scrap soon. I don't know if 2.0/TDI power steering pumps interchange, but it's a complete 5 speed swap (though geared wrong - or "sporty" if you prefer :) ).

GLWS, hope someone can save it.