Toyota Tdi conversion

TDI-yota

TDI
94 toyota w/ 1.9 TDI
I have a 94 Toyota pickup 4x4 I did the acme adapter conversion with a 97 passat Tdi motor. This truck has the ECM from the passat with all sensors and wires hooked up correctly even the diagnostic OBD works. This project was 5 months in the making I drove it for about 10k and was averaging around 30mpgs. It has a warn winch bumper and a single black 4" stack coming out the bed. The truck is awesome an ran like a top. There is a bad side to this story... I was driving on the thru way and had a plastic coupling fail from the radiator to the head. I rapidly lost antifreeze limped it to the side of the road and now has a rod knock (lesson learned don't use plastic cheap couplings). I got a new metal coupling peice it fires up and runs fine but at low idle it knocks. I have a spare ahu head and block that are in perfect shape with lower miles I bought from a donor jetta, but I no longer have access to a shop to do the work. This truck is back to being a project but everything is there that you need to get it back to a great running vehicle. The truck is super solid for a 94 Toyota. My loss your gain make me an offer on it. I have a ton of money and time sitting here so please make reasonable offers. The inspection is brand new as of April 13. For pics or questions call or text 716 536 9624 thanks

liloldbie

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta GLS TDi
I sold the owner the complete tdi swap. Definitely a cool little truck. Does not need much work at all.

TDI-yota

TDI
94 toyota w/ 1.9 TDI
Please text or call me sorry I've been working 80 hour weeks haven't had time to get on here. 716 536 9624 thanks