2013 Audi Q7 TDI Premium Plus Minneapolis MN

Tsch125

TDI
2013 Q7 Premium Plus
2013 Audi Q7 TDI Premium Plus Minneapolis MN SOLD

84k miles
SOLD!!
"Fix" completed. Audi powertrain warranty through 2022/121k
LED lights front and rear,​ blind spot detection,​ front and rear camera and parking sensors, auto braking,​ dynamic cruise control,​ panoramic sunroof,​ tow package (tows up to 6600 lbs, pulls like crazy!),​ heated leather steering wheel & seats (front and middle row),​ 27-30 highway MPG. This beauty is the easily best vehicle I have ever owned.
Hate to see it go, but we up-sized to a Mercedes-Benz Metris van (which is an awesome van, unfortunately no diesel option in the US though!)
See my listing with pictures at:
https://www.cargurus.com/Cars/l-Used-Audi-Q7-Saint-Paul-d930_L17217#listing=215209182

Last edited:

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
I can't make any promises, but I'm going to send your fs thread to my sister, who might be interested in getting back into an Audi, since that's a heck of a deal at that price and with the warranty. :D
She had an A3 before she had kids and always liked that car, so who knows... Plus Minneapolis isn't that far from where we are in the Green Bay area. ;)

Tsch125

TDI
2013 Q7 Premium Plus
Awesome! I do still have it (dealer thought they could steal it yesterday for $17k, sorry guys!) :eek: PM me if you want more info or my phone number.
Thanks for getting the word out.

3L3M3NT

Veteran Member
TDI
04 Jetta GLS TDI, 04 RTDI
Awesome! I do still have it (dealer thought they could steal it yesterday for $17k, sorry guys!) :eek: PM me if you want more info or my phone number.
Thanks for getting the word out.
That's insulting that they would offer you only 17K for your Q7. :mad:

Unfortunately after talking with my sister, she is going to stick with her Toyota Highlander (I think:eek:) The tough thing for her is that she has 2 boys that are 3 and 2, so they are constantly bumping into her vehicle or her husbands truck and with how pristine the Q7 is she would hate to have it get all scratched up over the years. :( She mentioned if the boys were older or going to be going to college in a couple of years, she could justify it.

If there's anyone else I can think of that would wanna upgrade to an awesome Audi Q7, I'll send them your way. GLWS :):cool:

Tsch125

TDI
2013 Q7 Premium Plus
Thanks, 3L3M3NT
I can't say my Q7 is absolutely pristine, but it is in very good condition. Thankfully the VW dealer is willing to give me $2k(!) more than the Audi dealer, possibly more if I want to buy something else off their lot.
Audi said we could "work a deal" if I wanted to use it as a trade ("we certainly won't lose a deal over $500"), but I'm sure that would never come close to what the vee dub dealer will give me.